Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

sorry everyone, i have been on business trips in recent days so delayed many posts response here, i will reply later when i return back to office next week. sorry.

Browsing in your site, wondering do you have a mechanical setup kit only for your street/AT? (trucks, mounts, wheels and pulleys) no electronics…

1 Like

We wish you all have a wonderful Thanks Giving! We are awefully sorry for the late reply and missed online converstaions due to my absent in the last week for business trips. Just returned to office yesterday, I will catch up and reply email and message inquiries asap. Will also update you know our progress in new items and replaceable new HUB motors and Swappable Battery kit. We will start selling soon on site and also start selling our 9’’ AT trucks on our site for mounting out 6’’ AT wheels. Any questions please email us at : [email protected] or live chat with us at www.diyeboard.com

2 Likes

yes, we have, like this kit below, we can take off the motors and controllers and sell you the left kits. http://www.diyeboard.com/6-wheels-allterrian-electric-skateboard-power-truck-diy-kit-p-619.html if you need you can message me for pricing or email me : [email protected]

if anyone want discount of thanksgiving day please message me for coupon code or email me : [email protected]

DIYEboard.com Thanksgiving Day Special discount of 15% off for the order amount more than 200usd. Coupon code: Thanksgiving 15%

3 Likes

Thanks Jason. Happy Thanksgiving.

//Simon

hello I wrote a private message and thank you very much to you

i saw it and replied. thanks.

ESC programming.

1 Like

Is it possible to make the brake stronger, more linear, and more gradation?

yes, it is possible, we can customize the brake more stronger in different speed mode and linear smooth and more gradation by change some certain value on the softwares. but this is only for bulk order customization with moq limit.

Can you tell us more about this board? Looks lovely! :heart_eyes:

Can you tell us about the new hub motor ?

do you mean this one? we will sell it soon on site, details and videos will be updated on our site.

1 Like

it is new hub motors with replaceble hub covers. i will upload more photos soon.