Custom longboard deck makers?

Yeah…25.5”

Thanks I will check them out.

And I know! There are a ton of places that will screen print on the bottom of the deck, which I guess is technically still custom, but it makes it a lot harder to find the real custom guys

Check out Primate longboards or Huff and puff board co

1 Like

I think a backpack pack and 12s4p on the deck would solve all your issues

1 Like

Idk dude I have a LOT of issues…

Jk, but why the backpack? Charger?

Sweet thanks!

No you can have unlimited range battery in your backpack and take it when needed, and have 12s4p on the deck for the rest of the time

Oh yeah I saw that…SO COOL

Am running 12s6p 30q on the landyatch evo or have yet to put it on but it will fit, if your concern is its going to take up a lot of space, its custom made so it should he shorter. Any 39-40 deck should be fine

Really? How did you arrange the cells?

Its custom made by chi boards @barajabali This is what he quoted me for “Dimensions would be 360mm x 132mm x 36 That work? Or I can make it 330mmx 132mmx 48mm” I think he doesn’t use battery blocks or what Ever there called to make it easy to solder them. @lennylogs

1 Like

He’s gonna be making mine as well lol.

But I want to go for a slimmer profile battery for this board. You know…for aerodynamics… :slight_smile:

Also, isn’t the land yacht evo’s wheelbase lowered like an inch or so? Are you worried about putting a thicker battery under a wheelbase that is already extra low to the ground? Maybe with extra big wheels it would be fine?

1 Like

Its going to be 4wd Carvon Xl with 107’s should he fine,BMS bypassed that’s for sure

1 Like

That sounds awesome. Do you have any pics?

This is actually hilarious coming from someone whose handle is “BoostedBuilder”

Kind-of like Apple asking you why you want rock-solid wired-Ethernet connections

3 Likes

He’s has yet to build it he ordered my cells already but I did my measurements, and looked at a previous 12s6p he’s done with the landyatch evo build looked sleek had plenty of room if you ask me

1 Like