Custom longboard deck makers?

Does anyone have a recommendation as to where I could have a custom deck made?

@treenutter Red Ember Boards

3 Likes

Thanks - I actually spoke with him already. But I’m looking for something very specific that he is not yet geared up to do (he said he should be in a few months).

I’m basically looking for this except 43/44” long (big enough to fit a 33” enclosure)

1 Like

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/new-gtx-deck-and-enclosure-for-sale/43325?u=boostedbuilder

You might be interested in these!

1 Like

Nice - how long is the deck?

Don’t want to tell you cause it’s not what you need :sob::sob: Nah joking, it’s 38", I thought I’d let you know since it’s pretty much what you posted.

1 Like

@briman05 ping Maybe something you can do?

1 Like

38 is too short unfortunately although I am tempted. Thanks anyways

This is to go with your dark matter motors!!

1 Like

is where i grabbed my deck and am gonna grab my next one… good low price and the product ive received from them in the past justifies a second purchase for my next upgrade

3 Likes

I got my boards from them too. Great maple deck supplier. :grinning: The only thing is they don’t sell flat decks and lead time takes forever. :expressionless:

2 Likes

What are you trying to fit inside?

I can make you one, but I have exams at uni ATM so you would have to w8 about a month…I am based in EU…

1 Like

12s6p (I want unlimited range)

The battery is 25.5” long, so a 33” enclosure from @Eboosted would have 31” of internal space, leaving 5.5” for vescs/wires. Then I figured 5 or 6” for drop through mounted trucks on each end. So basically a 43-45” board total

Nice thanks! I will send them an email

Got my deck from them too , really happy with the design. It has about Flex 4 and good enough concave.

1 Like

@lennylogs I have a board that is around 40 ish I would have to measure it specifically I actually just got mine in for my board. They are 100% American Hard Rock Maple. They are 7plys

Here is a link to my page that has some of the boards I have done I haven’t fully updated it because I just got in a few new decks in the other day. Boney Boards

2 Likes

May I ask what for? Like what good does it bring to be able to ride your board more than a day without charging it?

That’s a good question. I guess the short answer is because it’s possible.

These boards are already expensive, so why no spend an extra hundred dollars and put a huge battery in it. The boards are already pretty long, so why not make it a few inches longer if it means you won’t have to ever worry about running out of juice.

Some days I will take my motorcycle out with no destination in mind and just ride because there are gas stations everywhere. It would be cool to do the same on an electric skateboard!

2 Likes

That looks sick! I wonder if they do custom lengths