Cuprani's Dutch Custom Build | 3150W 12S | Added 360° video

This is the cleanest way to mount an enclosure IMO. Take no offense when I copy this design :slight_smile:

Just realising, you’re plant tray actually looks like the mastercho enclosure. But 10 times cheaper :smiley:

1 Like

link the plant tray!

Jeez, have a little respect, @MasterCho does much better work than a plant tray :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Juding at concave and fit :stuck_out_tongue: . Mastercho is a master, no doubt

1 Like

Great build @Cuprani!!!

@Mark This is my board with a master cho on it. I don’t see any resemblance to the plant tray. Yikes! lol.

5 Likes

Hi @Cuprani, great looking build!

Which BMS are you using? And are you using an e-switch? How are you powering-on your board?

Edit: Ah, I see you are using a BMS from Aliexpress. Why didn’t you go with one from Batterysupports or Bestech?

They are the same, they are both from China.

I’m taking so many ideas from this build

Glad to help :slight_smile:

Awesome build! Fellow Dutchy here from Delft. Im building my board in the US now an I hope I can find one of those plant trays, looks great!!! Ill be back in Delft in septermber. We should do a Rotterdam/Den Haag/Delft ride with @laurnts and hopefully a couple of others by that time! We’ll have to be careful not to attract too much attention though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Count me in!

anybody know where to get the strap bridges in the US?

Try searching in watersport shops. Mine came from a sail shop, that is what they are originaly made for.

This is the plant tray he used. It’s made by Sankey. I know this because I originally used it on my build last year…

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sankey-Universal-Window-Sill-Tray-Black-22-Plant-Pot-Saucer-Trough-Garden-Home/291793133234?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Another note, for us in the States looking for that boat hook used to channel the velcro through, it’s called ‘footmans loop’ or ‘footman loop’ here.

2 Likes

Thank you for that. I found them in seconds from many sources.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/The-Hillman-Group-1-1-2-in-Strap-Loop-in-Nickel-Plated-5-Pack-852713-0/203810635

1 Like

What screws do you use for the Velcro strap black piece? Or if you used threaded inserts?

Found these at home depot, will try these out.