Carvon EVO Group Buy Thread - KickStarter - Who's gonna help Jerry take it over the top? $999 plus $60 shipping USA - Landyachtz Deck included

Just in case anyone needs a little extra encouragement/push, please read the update from this past Tuesday:

I changed the highlighting of the first paragraph below as it applies more to this forum.

"We no longer will sell the V3 motors and any other DIY parts so that we can concentrate on building your boards.

If you notice, we also have increased the retail price of EVO to $1999 and the REVO 4WD to $2999. We wanted to change the retail prices on the Rewards section, but could not edit them because someone pledged already. So if you know someone who is interested in our CARVON boards, pledging in our Kickstarter campaign now would give the most discount."

We have until tonight kids…

He’s fully funded and doing me a favor for all of you …

It’s a big savings off what he has it retail and can pretty much bet that this is as low as you will see it for a long time…

@skyblaster hit me with money out of the blue…that’s cool…

If your in…then do as he did and shoot me the funds…as soon as I get 4 in (I will cover @Blacksheep till he gets back) I will hit Jerry to re-activate the KS pack and get it

If let’s get this done for your guys!!!

Aight, I sent it over, lets do this.

1 Like

Got it…

I know you guys are out there lol

Anyone know what is the deck they using?

For the individually purchased units from Kickstarter, now at $1199/each, I don’t think they stated who makes the deck. This group buy however uses a Landyachtz EVO deck. From the Kickstarter campaign you would need to add $100 to get the Landy deck.

Sooooooooooo

How we doing here?

Come on people, I have put at least 1,000 HARD miles on my single carvon v2 and it is still going strong. Carvon is making some next level stuff.

2 Likes

@STREETSURFER go hunt and post up on Reddit or endless for me lol

Hah, this is crazy. I thought this would have been your easiest GB to pull together, it’s a lot of value for that pricing.

People money tied up…understandable… back to back kickstarters … and more of them out there also a price point for the serious riders … there’s a lot going against his KS but he’s at the mark …

Stilllllll … going

Lol

Where are you at on this?

Well that sucks.

See your DM