ABEC 11 Flywheels & Clones 34,36,38,40,42,44,48,50 Tooth Pulley STL files for 9mm,12mm and 15mm Belts

In the description it says M5… also the holes are M5. Doesnt matter… i created my own pulley. Nearly done.

Thx for the hint about the M6. I ll try what better fits. I just thought so safe some weight by using M5 or M4…

2019-02-20%2013_47_53-Autodesk%20Fusion%20360%20(Education%20License)

1 Like

Are you going to sell those? How many teeth does it have? What material? What belt width?

I hope to hear yes, 40, aluminum, 15mm

image I made a mistake. I always thought that the 107 and 97mm versions have the same core… but the dont. U need a much longer pulley for the 107ers. I have just the 97 wheels…

Anyway, i modified the Pulley to fit nicely into the 97mm ABECS. I ll upload them after i tested them in real life. I can also make one for 107ers with the correct bore/hex size, but cant test it.

Printed in ABS… ROCK SOLID. U just have to know how to print ABS, then its incredible strong. Sorry… aluminum is also my wish… but i love to experiment too much… would be to crazy to have that many pulleys in aluminum :smiley:

There are two 107mm wheels… the SuperFly wheels (107mm) and the Electric Flywheels (107mm).  

The Superfly Wheels (107mm) fit the same pulleys as the Flywheels (97mm). The Electric Flywheels (107mm) use different pulleys.

1 Like

Whats the difference? Sounds like the core is shorter on the Electric Flywheels…?

No, the Electric Flywheels have a centerset core. The Superfly Wheels and the Flywheels (also called ReFly wheels if poured in a different polyurethane) have an offset core. Here are all 3 superimposed on one another. The fatter 107mm is the Electric Flywheel and the one that doesn’t fit the same pulleys.

(image lifted from @pixelsilva LoLz )

So to reiterate …

only the Electric Flywheels are incompatible with the pulleys for the rest

107mm pink Electric Flywheels 107mm green Electric Flywheels 107mm green Superfly wheels 107mm black Superfly wheels 97mm green Flywheels 97mm black Flywheels (Metroboard cobranded) 97mm black ReFly wheels

1 Like

…and 107 Superfly and 97 Refly belong to the same family iteration, this is, they are both Superfly! I wonder if Metroboard cobranded reds and blacks 97 Flywheels also?

No, they are both the “Reflex formula” but they are not both Superfly, all Superfly are 107mm

107mm pink Electric Flywheels (classic formula) 107mm green Electric Flywheels (classic formula) 107mm green Superfly wheels (reflex formula) 107mm black Superfly wheels (reflex formula) 97mm green Flywheels (classic formula) 97mm black Flywheels (classic formula) (Metroboard cobranded) 97mm black ReFly wheels (reflex formula)

1 Like

are those hexagonal holes for nuts so you can put bolts in it from the other side?

Hi guys Guys, I have an ownboard carbon with Cloud wheels and need 42 teeth pulleys that I can print out for them.

Can someone help me out whit the right design? There are quite a few on Thingyverse for Abec cores but I do not know which on is the right one.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

there is no right one, choose the one that suits your needs, tooth amount, belt width this oen has 42 teeth

1 Like

What kind of Pully would i need for Electric Flywheels (they are centerset) 107mm

Has anyone tried these with Cloudwheels? they have a different core so would be interested if this would work