ABEC 11 Flywheels & Clones 34,36,38,40,42,44,48,50 Tooth Pulley STL files for 9mm,12mm and 15mm Belts

Today I totally wrecked my pulley after a few weeks. This print was 200microns PLA but I don’t know what the infill was, I could not choose infill on 3DHubs, but it was too low obviously :slight_smile: I’m going to reprint this but what printing parameters do you guys suggest from your experince, maybe print them with Nylon?

The pulles started breaking when the belt sometimes got over the flange, the flange broke and the tooths lost its support and everything flew appart piece by piece.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLENUXIg1Aw/?taken-by=eboarding https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7KBsSSXt9w

I dont know what your infill was but you should be getting these at like 80+. I print mine at 100%

I printed mine at 100% solid.

1 Like

Oh, no :scream:

Still printing pulleys? Price shipped to Cleveland Ohio?

Sure am, shipping is first class, unless you want Priority. First class is $5, priority is $9. Priority is 2 day, first class is usually 4-5.

Pricing on the pulley depends on what you want printed. PM me for more info Usually a single pulley/retainer is 4-6 bucks

1 Like

Nice work @JuniorPotato93 ! I would like to make some pulleys out of cnc routed fiberglass , it there a chance I can get these tooth profiles in cad format?

So does the enertion pulley work??

Does not work without modification. Needs either a custom spacer or reduction of wheel inside bevel by 2-3mm

Hmmm, sorry im a noob, where can I buy custom spacer? Im planning to use 195mm paris v2 truck Would this truck fit two rear 6374? With 12mm belt?

No you can’t use two 6374 motors on this truck. You can use 6355s. Those will likely fit. But you’ll likely also have to use 9mm belts to make it work

What if I use larger truck such as 219mm? With like a 97 flywheel instead? Would this fit two 6374motor?

I couldnt say. I dont know of anyone who’s done that set up. what trucks are those btw? the 219?

The tracker 219mm truck I thimk someone mounted a dual drive with flywheel 107mm with this truck

A pink pony setup for halloween? https://youtu.be/ULdW9vNLo-o

This guys on here, goes by @E-Boarding. You can ask him what the spacing is like between the two mounts. Can @KenTw fit two 6374 Motors on that set up?

1 Like

Thanks for helping me out, lets wait for his answer xD

With the 107mm no way of 2 x 6374:

But with Flywheel-Cone-Style-Wheels, this is the 6355 and 9mm pulley You’ve a bit over 2cm on each site, so it should fit but no guarantee on that, it’s close and my measurement not very exact,

2 Likes

so if 6374 duel motor 12mm pulley (the enertion setup) it would be a really close call but no garentee… hmmmm…

I messured with 9mm which would probably fit. 12mm can be problematic, maybe print the pulley without the inner flange to get that 1-2mm extra space

QQ but i ordered the enertion pulley… dont have hands on a 3D printer near my living location OTL btw i saw the freebord trucks that seems to do the job… what do you think about this