83MM Hub Motor Launch SALE! Free shipping

I was talking about the motor’s two bearings and what they’re sitting on.

yes i know! but i was saying that i have made it very easy for my shafts to be replaced if the bearing do cause damage sa you say could happen.

How likely is this damage to occur? Would replacing shafts be a regular thing?

I have not had this problem yet but this is not to say it will not every happen in difference conditions, but the bearing seat tolerance also helps this from happening!

And ur bearing seat tolerances are slide fit no?

No press! Customers will need to buy a $5 bearing puller to replace them!

They’re pressed? Into both the plates and shaft or what?

Shaft, the caps have a tight slide fit as in you need leverage to remove the cap! But this is all some thing that me as a supplier have thought through and is not for the customers to worry them selfs about and if it does not function then it’s up to me to rectify this issue. the same with your customers.

Oh man! I was just going to order today! It was my birthday yesterday and I got he money. Can’t anymore :-(…

Sorry mate I did work every one of this happening after the sold out.

Wow well done on selling so quickly.

Its pretty clear that these motors are in demand. And as someone who paid full price in the first run I can still say they are worth the money.

I kept track of stock for the past few days. It was 7 last night, i fell asleep, and now they are all gone😮. Well done Jacob. Will be following your progress and maybe one day own a pair of these motors.

So Iv been asking my self why would members of this community buy my hub motors, and I was always thinking well because of the time and engineering I have put into them to improve torque and efficiently until one customer contacted me said:

“The one reason I purchased your motors is because of the free in bias support and services you supply to all members of this community, I know that you will provide the best service for your motors if they ever so have any problems”

I want to thank this member first for the reconition for the work that I do to help as many as I can. But this is true in the fact that I can supply support for more then just my motors for my customers but because of the time I have spent with and developing further the software, firmware and hardware has given me a greater understanding of the products used to drive these motors and this times you as a customer the advantage.

I don’t meant to blow my own horn but I think all that have used my support packages or just contacted me for help would agree that my focus is 100% on customers and I think other bigger members could agree with me on this fact.

Thank you all who have purchased and I wish you all great success with your builds and encourage those who have put off buying because they missed the sale to still continue to order as you are getting much more then just motors!

4 Likes

Drop in sales after raising the price $150 I imagine.:yum:

Dude bro is right though You have added a lot to the community - so thanks for that :smirk:

^^^ I had one of my friends who wanted to get into eboarding grab a set of your motors when I saw the deal. Soothing to know he’s in good hands :slight_smile:

Yes I have had a drop in sales after raising the price but this doesn’t bother me, I can’t sustain the project if I’m only making 10% after tax. At the moment I had paid for a new mould for the wheels to match an existing wheel but I am just finalising a deal with a very popular California company who will know be doing the front and back wheels this will mean no more China or home made wheels and the first professional grade hub motor wheel and to me this is exiting but has a price tag of $8000 but it will be worth every cent!

1 Like

Yeah . And you don’t sit here flaming other members about their hub motor designs and why yours are better…

2 Likes

May I ask if it’s the same wheel manufacturer as ABEC’s?

That would be epic. I love the Flywheel rubber.

Flywheels are awesome. !! But Jacob please keep your current colour scheme. Your ORANGE+BLACK combination is just amazing and it looks just perfect. The original GREEN flywheels with very bad lettering on them are ugly AF.