6S BMS wiring diagram help!

The pads are probably just connected together as one

I read all the posssible existant subject on BMS (hours and hours). None solved my issue… Like i said, There is no C- in my BMS…

Probably your bms is a combined input and output type. In that case your wiring would be ok. You still need a 25.2v psu though. At 24v you won’t get past 4v per cell

A power supply is not a lithium battery charger. Which power supply?

Which BMS?

So you say to me that if i have a 24v power supply, even if my diagram is correct, it doesn’t charge at all ?

I have an hover Board charging port, so i bought on ebay an compatible charger which send 24v It’s A cheap BMS bought on eBay 6s 24v, i don’t Know more about! Sorry the website block me 3h befor i can sending responses

Im not saying “at all”. What i am saying is to charge lipo or lion you need a power source of 4.2v per cell. Unless the bms clearly says it can up the voltage. Which is very rare. And this is assuming no power loss in the bms. Which is not a bad assumption. So if the psu gives 24v it can only charge up to( 24v/6cells) 4v per cell. Whoever sometimes lithium chargers for 6s are advertised as 24v or 22.2v when in reality they are feedings the 25.2v. Check yours with a multimeter and no load

Thanks man! I will Check that! Is There a possibility that chinese cheap BMS don’t work?

Corrected that for you. The answer is absolutely yes

1 Like

Neither of those are model numbers or links.

I will say that no lithium-ion stuff is 24 volt so it’s possible you have lead-acid chargers and BMS.

i had the same issue. The problem was: the charger was broken. Please check with a multimeter if you really get 24v out of your charger. Another problem can be the BMS. maybe that is broken.

Please check both things and then buy another BMS with C- B- and P-. I am also unsing a cheap 5$ china BMS and it just works fine. :slight_smile:

Okay, it was written for lipo battery, but i don’t have so Much trust! I think i am going to bought a new quality BMS, for charge and discharge, Like that i can put the regeneretive breaking at it max, is that right? Do you have any BMS to recommend?

Thanks Again for your help, it’s really kind of you! And excuse for my poor english i am french…

Okay man, thanks for the info! I will do that! Where did you buy your own BMS? Do you have the link ?

And i looked for a 25,2v charger with a 3prong in Line output (compatible with my charging port) and i don’t fine anywhere… What do you use for charging port ?

@krloz Ahaha okay thanks man!

I am using a 10S BMS, that would not fit for you.

Okay man thanks for the picture! Where do you found the dc port with the waterproof cover?

on ebay. search for waterproof dc plug

Hi guys! I have questions if you don’t mind! I have a 6s battery pack (2x3S in series) since 2 month, can i add 2X3s in parralel to double the range (with two new and two old) ? If yes How i wire the BMS to the new, I use the same or i put another 6S BMS ?

Thanks in advance!!