$15 Plug-N-Play Bluetooth Module

LOL

not something I can edit haha. anyways, y’all just cleaned me out! all orders are packed and going out tomorrow. will update everyone with tracking in a few

terms of the sale are buy it and then do things

edit. I run the site…didn’t really do anything with it

3 Likes

Could i program my foc box this way? I have a android phone?

not fully. you can change a lot of settings on android though. I do have 1 more left I could part with

Im pritty new to this game, and im pritty shit wen it comes to phones computers ect. But i could make or design you anything. Ive nearly made my eleci mountain board, i just need to program the foc box from enertion. Ive got 2 with 5055 but are going to upgrade motors as soon as i get it going, I just need to put it all together then!! But i will be interested in your bluetooth mod. Will you ship to the UK and how much would the total cost be?

ah sorry. i’d rather not ship to the UK. I will look into it a little more though and get you a price. I may be able to ship for a reasonable price.

Ye no problem dude!! Keep intouch an let me know if ya come up with a price? :wink:Thank

1 Like

So what Avenger are you??? Hahaaha GrecoMan???

1 Like

Good news! I can ship first class international for about $7. total price for 1 would be $22 shipped to anywhere @Dougz :slight_smile:

What @Ackmaniac app called? I can’t find it in the App Store

“VESC Status” I think

And that’s the app that allows you to change modes? Or do I have it confused with a different one?

that’s the one :slight_smile:

I thought it was “VESC Monitor”; I forgot

Maybe check in here somewhere https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/u/ackmaniac/activity/topics

2 Likes

Thanks dude!! Ill get back to ya soon, sounds sweet

1 Like

while cleaning, I found some old ones I can use personally…

2 LEFT just send me a PM on here if you want em, $33 shipped in US for both.

4 Likes

JUST 1 LEFT

Final customer will get a special surprise :wink:

1 Like

PM’ed

10 char

all gone :slight_smile:

thanks guys!

Looks like these aren’t for sale any longer. Does anyone know the best place to buy something like this? Are there any other sellers at this point?