Zenithal | Dual 6374 190Kv Sensored | 107MM | 10S3P 30Q | VESC4

Yeah I have landyacthz foam grip but it’s almost to soft to be effective. This loaded stuff looks good, but really expensive. Feel like it’s not going to be on sale

@scepterr Here’s a cheaper way to go…It’s a little on the shorter side, but there’s enough in one sheet for roughly 3 decks or easily used for other stuff like beefing up protection gear or even putting some in your shoes for even more dampening. Stuff absorbs 90% of impact energy at high strain rates.

3mm@ $65.25 24x36" 2mm@ $40.35 24x36"

1 Like

What a beauty!

107mm ftw :slight_smile:

Question… where did you get that display screen for the volt capacity meter… the one you have below… only goes to 30V right? At least that is what I saw on Amazon after looking at 100’s of them. I saw other that go higher but they are larger cutout region.

1 Like

Lol you are very correct that’s why it magically transformed into a different one in the following pics…:wink: They’re fine up to 8s btw, they go to 33.9

3 Likes

“Loaded takes no responsibility for injuries, death by guillotine, defamation, or any other negative consequences that may be incurred from the use of this product.”

1 Like

Finally got the torqueboards 218 truck riding smooth, geez all the rubber bits on it are garbage. Swapping bushings and pivot cup with stock caliber made 25-30 ridable. Swapped baseplate too. But that of course was not enough, so now Bones 96A cone road side, Nipples 96A board side and RipTide 96A cup, 30-35mph smooth and straight :grin:

3 Likes

Winter Zenith @psychotiller SixShooters on rear dual 6374 190kv 15/60 Will get Carvon v4xl added to front next month :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

OMG that looks sooooo nice. CF with sixshooter = :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Got some crazy height now too :yum:

3 Likes

Lol I wish the v4 xl where cheaper😢 But then again it’s kinda worth it

1 Like

you sir, make skatan proud.

if only there was some red…

1 Like

There is no red without black.

1 Like

Lol just noticed that was you greco new logo😂

1 Like

went through the whole thread no link the front and back bumbers to stop the board getting marked

http://amzn.to/2kust1m The rear will be the same as front when I get around to it…lol

1 Like

nice one scep thanks will that fir my board dju think 9 ply maple

I don’t think so, @GrecoMan had some trouble, how many ply is yours?

WARNING: THIS WILL NOT FIT NORMAL WOODEN DECKS!

you need more like 1/2"

yeap. mine is 9 ply maple as well

mine 8 ply

it wont fit.