Yuneec ego ecu BRAND NEW and other ego parts

What do you need?

A battery cover and an ecu if you have them.

Iā€™ve got a brand new blue/black battery enclosure and maybe a used ecu/remote

Honestly I would just get a vesc and use the same battery, youā€™ll get 17-18mph out of the same battery/motor

Ok , I honestly donā€™t know what a (vesc) is I bought an ego a couple of years ago and have been using it to get back and forth to work on the beach . I donā€™t know a whole lot about them I just know the ecu went out and the battery cover is broke from years of riding . Iā€™ll look into a (vesc) though , but how much would it be for your battery enclosure and ecu?

Enclosure $40 + ship Vesc is an opensource ESC/ecu Itā€™ll give you much more configurability and performance, it will require a new remote as well. New vescs start at $100 and remotes $30

I gotta look for the ECU, havent seen it in a while but I know itā€™s somewhere :yum:

2 Likes

Heard that , well Iā€™ll deff look In to one . If you find that ecu plz let me know , and I will deff pick them both up from you but if not I do still need that enclosure for certain .

Idk how buyin stuff on here works but I have pay pal and am ready to buy whenever youā€™re ready

Still got the ECU ?

Yea i got it, you still need it?

Yes, what else u got it for Yuneec 2 ?

Functioning remote with charging cable Spare battery,(plastic enclosure has crack EGO charger I also have a extra EGO 1 deck

How much for each ? ECU (how many miles it have) ? How much for the controller, can u send me some pictures ?

The ECU is brand new(Bought it as a replacement, but never used it)-Bought it for $100, so ill sell it for 85$ Ill sell the remote for $20 Ill throw in the Board charger for $20 if you were looking for a backup

imageimage

imageimageimage

LEDā€™s still fully functional as demonstrated by last picture, i could try to time the green LED as well if you want that lol.

So you still have the yuneec battery?