Your opinion on Buffalo F1 board

Has anyone been able to contact this company ?? Need replacement parts. I’m looking for a motor. Perhaps someone can tell me what motor it is (or something that will work), and I can get a generic replacement somewhere else.

Thank you.

I think its a N5055 Motor? Really not sure on this. you could measure how wide the mounts are apart and see what fits, as far as I know the mounts will fit more than just the motor they sell.

here are replacement parts hope this helps

3 Likes

WOW Thank you thank you for the response. This is a tremendous help.

1 Like

So I got a new motor, but the wiring is different colors.

Old Motor wires

NEW Motor wires

Does anyone know how these colors correspond to each other?

Thank you in advance.

It shouldn’t really matter how you connect them up… Except that some combinations will result in the motor spinning in the wrong direction. Just play around with the combos until both motors spin in desired way.

99% sure I’m right with this. Someone will correct me if not :grin:

UPDATE : I hooked up the replacement motor ( the one with these wires ) in multiple combinations, for trial and error.

I get nothing, no forward spin, even if I give it a hand spin, the motor does not kick in. However, it does brake when I push the controller lever in the down position, so I know there is power getting to it.

The old motor has a sensor, the new motor is sensorless. Could this be the problem?