Youngest and Oldest Builders on the Forum

43 and building more stuff every year

Anyways, always look out for these cracks in the pavement!

I won a giveaway for a board. I sold that board for $420.

Then while i was in NYC, some guy had a spare Raptor 1 deck, space cell 10s3p, and fastcharger, that he gave it to me for free. Sold that for $450, as i didnt really have the means to build off of that as the space cell was broken, so decided id start from scratch.

Then built a board, resold it for $100 more than i built it, on craigslist.

Now i preordered a Pulse Echo, and have about $600 left to spend on whatever i want, since i got the Echo for a super low price

Thats how i can afford a board

Im 16

1 Like

You could donate those $600 to the broke high schooler cause :wink:

2 Likes

I am a broke high schooler so ill donate it to myself

1 Like

Currently 19, started when I was 17. I worked my ass off moving milk crates in a factory and dumped it all into this hobby :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Currently have man flu “the worst type of flu” so feel like I’m nearing the end!! Lol but I’ll be 33 this year 2 days from Christmas.

2 Likes

Double the presents :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Good things come to those who wait!..Whoah…you know your getting old when you start using quotes your parents taught you as a kid!

2 Likes

i feel like most of us younger folk on this forum started with the PC building and moved forward from there

1 Like

Certain interests are connected. I know a lot of PC building loving esk8ers, or rc cars. Kinda neat how it all networks

When I was a teenager, there where no PC’s But I was in to Amateur Radio and had an FCC License and my own little HF radio station at the age of 12

3 Likes

I like building stuff, playing with machines, inventing random shit that no one ever uses. Thats how i came into this hobby

I’m super into CAD and engineering (As seen here) http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/new-paris-motor-mount/33609?u=grecoman

That’s how I got into this

2 Likes

You know how to do a lot more stuff than any other high schoolers i know. Or adults, for that matter. I would never guess you as a 12yr old

1 Like

Yep, lots of the younger folks such as myself started out from PC building. Thennnnn Building+Skating=ESkate

Good cause I’m 13 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Shit

Hahahahaha

1 Like

I do pride myself in my skill with CAD and sketching, believe it or not, my sketches were voted better than my engineering teachers :joy:

2 Likes

That’s the thing about binary…either you understand it or you don’t.

3 Likes