Youngest and Oldest Builders on the Forum

41 here. Before this expensive hobby came along I was into cars (surprisingly cheaper) and I had not visited a skate shop in ten years. :astonished:

2 Likes

17 and pay everything self :wink:

If you have time can you read this and help me :wink: https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/55-10s3p-or-10s4p-enclosures-boosted-design/33140/4

2 Likes

29! First e board to be ready in 3 weeks. I have been long boarding for 10 years

1 Like

i’m level 40 but my kids tell me i act like a level 3.

9 Likes

I swear I saw you say you were level 39 in a different thread a little while ago. If so then HAPPY BIRTHDAY :tada:

17 here, so relatable. I tell my parents not to get me stuff I don’t like, and I just take that money from birthday and Christmas to pool together for my expensive hobbies.

2 Likes

Damn right…I’m thinking a mechanical wheel chair with a quad 200kv 6384 power plant, 10s10p pack, flame job on the sides with big as numies to run over the kids :slight_smile:

6 Likes

14 started ESK8 at 12 Funded by Santa :joy: May’ve just got a part time job to earn some extra money for my PC

1 Like

Daaaang, pc building is sooooo much fun, I built the machine I’m typing on right now last year :joy:

6 Likes

34 and building my 1st eboard :slight_smile:

When you die sitting on it, just short it, it would save cremation cost

6 Likes

Ill be sure to put that on my medical bracelet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

not too many in their 20s, probably too busy with a social life, chasing girls / boys, etc.

1 Like

Started at 14 now 15 getting a job helps paying for everything also parents

49 & having a blast riding my Eboards.

1 Like

If it makes any difference I was 8 or 9 when I started skateboarding

1 Like

When I was 8 or 9, skateboards looked something like this.

20 Likes

I specifically remember “new” clay wheels. And they weren’t 107’s!

3 Likes

I’m 28 and discovered longboarding about 4 months prior to finding esk8. I have built 3 esk8 now and love it!

2 Likes

20 years old, college student with a summer job. On my second build, a 29in commuter!

2 Likes