Yet another esk8 on fire, RIP Tony’s board

Went on @Touch415 insta and saw his holy grail board on fire!!

6 Likes

Well thats terrifying. Was this board homemade? Or prebuilt? And what battery did it have?

1 Like

Not sure but this thing was a fucking beast of a board

1 Like

What a shame. Im glad it atleast blew up on the concrete and not near grass or a building

Yet another reason for me to be scared of my board :sob::sob:

Rip your board Touch… But at least it’s replacable :pray:

3 Likes

Wow :cry: Glad your okay @Touch415 .

2 Likes

I’m actually hurt, that board was a beauty

Is it bad to ask for a build thread link? Lol I want to see it while it’s not spewing flames

3 Likes

Damn makes me so sick to watch. I wish we could see the battery to try to catch what went wrong. It’s always great to exploit potential issues that cause things like this. Shouldn’t have watched this right after eating.:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Oof, I keep on giving solutions

2 Likes

@Touch415, did you post a build thread on this, do you know what made it catch?

It hurts,… but made a mistake by added better Reinforcement inside CF enclosure which left me a tight fit, casing one of the cell to vent …

9 Likes

I’m so hurt too, all good things come to an end. Thankfully you where outside. Did it catch when you where riding @Touch415?

I would say yes as its clearly on fire in the street with cars and hes wearing his gear…

Kids these days lol

1 Like

What do you have against me!!

2 Likes

Nothing lmao i swear. Its all in good fun and you make it a little easy lol. Honestly, nothing against you whats so ever lol.

6 Likes

The negative casings of different series cells are self short circuiting as well, it’s because the second negavtive is connected with the first’s positive: so negative-positive short circuit

1 Like

This is why everyone is insisting on fishpaper between p-groups.

9 Likes