Yard Sale! Not All Esk8

heyyyyyy :wink: i’ve got a rack of a few different wallets (tommy hilfiger, timberland, louis vuitton, gucci) but no cash to put in them. buy my stuff so i can put some cash in in them! and yea the last 2 are not at all esk8 related lol I AM VERY MUCH OPEN TO TRADES 3 Motor Mount Arms (DIY) $10 a pop image Belts (250-15 and 265-9) $5 a belt image ICONIC- Absolutely Fucked Vesc)(Limited Edition) $25 image Blue Snowball Ice w/ Boom Arm and Pop Filter $50 image ElGato HD60 $100 image A Metric Fuckton Of 22mm Polyolefin $10 image All prices are OBO and don’t include shipping. US only plz

reserve that mic :wink:

(PM)

2 Likes

@GrecoMan are you really leaving us? This is the end of an era. You were the future.

“You were the chosen one! It was said you would destroy the sith not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness…”

Obi-Wan Kenobi

2 Likes

eh i’ll still be on the forum, right out of frame of this pic is my 8 board rack so no i’m not leaving esk8 just diy for now

2 Likes

I was concvinced that this forum wasn’t totally full of nerds, but now @Sender has helped me make up my mind

4 Likes

Gangster nerds

4 Likes

Do i dare ask how the vesc got to that state?

1 Like

A rock, lol

$25 for a never go again vesc is a bit steep aye Greco

1 Like

Hopefully you get addresses right ya punk :triumph:

Edit: Didn’t mean that towards you @nuttyjeff

1 Like

Was like… wut?

3 Likes

yea lol idc how much it sells for i mostly put it up for sale for comedy :rofl:

1 Like

rocks and sticks, it’s a long story but almost all the main components on that vesc are blown

So what will you ride in meantime?

eh i’ve got 3 working eboards and 2 push boards and a bike so not worried lol just need some cash

1 Like

@GrecoMan Are the two motor arms still for sale, preferably the outer ones??

@GrecoMan Don’t you have a rubber duck by any chance?

3 Likes

yea they are. they’re kinda rough hence the reason they’re so cheap

yea $250 you want it?

1 Like

Can you ship to the UK?

noooopee shipped something to israel once and it was the worst experience of my life lol

1 Like