Xtla | surfrodz rkp motor mount

Looks Delicious :yum:

9 Likes

Beautiful work dude. I only own one set of surf rodz. Iā€™ll take 4 sets. Thanksā€¦ :wink:

Haha thanks, but this batch is closed, I might open another batch later after get all this batch delivered, and also for TKP. :yum:

3 Likes

Some good news, the production already done, the factory will ship them to me this week and i can ship to you next week.

If thereā€™s some of you still want this mount, maybe i can give you my spare, just give me PM, itā€™s not much tho, so 1st come 1st get :yum:

3 Likes

I like how 4 of those 6 sets are coming to San Francisco. :upside_down_face: can probably all ship to me or @sofu

yes i can combine the shipping for you and sofu, i hope i can get them soon, they are on anodizing process at the moment.

@Kellag is also here in SF bay area.

if he want to, i can ship all together, so it can cut some shipping cost. iā€™ll reconfirm everythings later ok. iā€™m shipping from Indonesia, consolidate will be good.

2 Likes

@Winfly

Looks like youā€™ll get Sofus, yours and possibly kellags sets to your location. You think it would be worth having mine sent to you and then forwarded to me out here in Maryland?

3 Likes

Can do if that ends up cheaper. $8 flat rate priority small box should fit.

1 Like

Little update, the factory said theyā€™ll ship earlier next week to me, a bit delayed with anodizing process, but still on two weeks production schedule.

12 Likes

Thatā€™s so many adapters are you planning on selling them? That tkp one looks good

1 Like

@XTLA the problem with a press fit tkp adaptor is that the tolerance on the hanger isnā€™t great. Meaning that it will be loose on some trucks. Just a warning

3 Likes

Actually iā€™m not sure why they make that much :laughing:, i also ask the same question. They just said itā€™s ok and not charging anything that i didnā€™t order. I make two sets of tkp to test since i donā€™t have the hanger at the moment, you want?

2 Likes

I see, will test the tkp for sure.

Anyway just a thought that the good things about press fitted is they wonā€™t go anywhere, iā€™m not sure how big the tolerance differences that you said coz i donā€™t have the hanger at the moment, but from my experience dealing with casting caliber trucks and make mounting for it, put some rubber heat shrink on the hanger that has some gap will make the mounting stay there forever.

1 Like

Lol idk what will I use with them since they will only be compatible with your mounts. Iā€™ll take a few spare if itā€™s free lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

maybe cus they wanted to use the entire stock metal. And CNC isnā€™t busy.

Lolā€¦i donā€™t have spare for tkp, i make only two sets, one is reserved, one for me :yum:. If they sent me spare press fit for freeā€¦iā€™ll give to you for free haha

1 Like

Thanks thereā€™s always room for free stuff.

1 Like

Anodizing is completed and approved, they will ship to me today, iā€™ll contact everyone when they are here and ready to ship.

5 Likes

Some anodizing process you might want to see :smile:

5 Likes