Xtla | surfrodz rkp motor mount

I’m interested in both mounts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in for a set. Damn these look great!

3 Likes

Interesting, cant wait for your update.

2 Likes

Interested

2 Likes

Really cool looking motor plates! :metal: The idea of fixed or adjustable angle is cool.

Are the plates backwards compatible with my mounts just with less angle holes?

I only just found this thread as when you @ me its wrong because it’s LRdesigns not iRdesigns. Agh wish I could change my user name to LRdesigns instead of lrdesigns so its not ambiguous.

5 Likes

Lol I had the same problem with your username lol Internal resistance designs

1 Like

Aaahh it’s L thats why i can not tagging you :sweat_smile:.

About the press fit it, i make them smaller about 51.5(diameter), the plate at 55 wide. At first i want to make them fit to your press fit mount but it’ll need to be wider for slip-on type and i think 55 is the wider i should go for better clearance. At the moment i’m thinking to make the press fit shorter so it wont covered the hanger thread hole, what u think?

1 Like

Yes plz!! The only improvement that could be made on @LEFTRIGHTDESIGNS’ design is the distance between motor plates internally. With psycholovers design, there’s 196mm between inner mount points. That means dual 6880 is like a solid 12Kg away from each other. Metric system skills, heard. Glad to be a part of you, world

1 Like

@PatRocks It will be no problem using 2x6880 with this mounts n plates at wright angle. My only concern rite now, i can not use the axle lock insert, it covered by the press fit, thats why i’ll make another short version of press fit mount to try.

1 Like

Clear Anodized!

image image

22 Likes

Damn, these look nice. I can help testing a pair :smile:

1 Like

Those look awesome.

1 Like

Mine have 168 between motors not sure why you need more than 8mm between two 6880 motors? Unles sensors or LED’s or furrr.

Or you just like WIDE, then that’s fine. :wink:

Or you need 90mm long motors?

2 Likes

Puurrrdy. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was a little drinkey last night, sorry. St. PatRocks day

i need this.

that’s gonna look great on the raw trucks.

in for a set whenever you’re ready.

2 Likes

I’ll be interested in a set. These look awesome

1 Like

Making another SR press fit mount with some opening for the grubscrew.

image image

14 Likes

This design is glorious!! Thing wrong with them is that I don’t have any

2 Likes

I’m up for some as well! These are something

1 Like