XTLA | COMPACT MOTOR MOUNT | CALIBER | 50xx 63xx | IDLER I COVER | CROSSBAR FEATURE

Thank you :pray:, yes they try to make as close as possible to the design. My problem is not the manufacture but the caliber trucks it self who had inconsistency with their hanger shape, so i just need to find the sweet spot for the mounting hole.

2 Likes

So that means we can use these mounts on regular caliber trucks along with the crossbar? Will they be anodized ?

It’s only a matter of crossbar length, if im about to sell them, there will be option i think. I still think about what anodize color to go, any suggestion?

2 Likes

Black is usually the safest way to go and a sure buy from me

1 Like

I was thinking about anodizing the mount with something like this image image

4 Likes

ooo i fucks with the ALUGREY 01

2 Likes

shut up and take my money!!!:smiley:

Hahaha wait for it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::call_me_hand:

I’m a just sitting here waitin… Nicest looking and solid rig I’ve seen so far. Form +function = art.

1 Like

Thanks man, hope it works well also :grin:

well yeah otherwise my little function thing is for shit. Sure it will be fine man it has everything in the right place. All it will probably need is a bit of fine tuning once you get it in your hands.

1 Like

Finishing sample from the anodize company.

image image

Polished or doff, what do you guys think? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Im into it. Pullys match?

i think i’ll go with the polished for mounting and go doff for the pulley?..hmmm what u think?

Polish always looks classy. But you’d be the only one ive seen doing that darker gray/gunmetal look if you went with it. Hard choice

yea hard choice :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Doff for everything :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anodized complete, just wait for some bolts to start assambly.

19 Likes

Looks so good. Really love that dark metal look.

2 Likes

I decided to go with polish look.