Xmatic - VESC iOS Bluetooth App

I sent a log if it helps

1 Like

Im thinking of using your app but i also use a firefly remote will it work? Because thay both have modes you can set

1 Like

Hello Which hardware do I need to get this app working with the VESC 4.12 https:///products/torque-esc-bldc-electronic-speed-controller? Where can I download the app? Thanks

It should I don’t see why not.

@noi you’ll need a Bluetooth module. Hm10, I have some for purchase if you’d like

Thanks, I just ordered a HM10 module. Looking forward to use your app. Cheers

@twan - Testing the new Metroboard X in Vancouver. I would like more info about using your app.IMG_4251

1 Like

Not sure what you mean. This thread has all the info you need.

1 Like

Hey, not a big deal but any chance we can get more board shapes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I just want a cruiser/kicktail shape.

2 Likes

I have the same problem that telemetry stops updating using the unity esc. Normally it appears as the phone is just out of BT range. But it never regains telemetry. I have a few years experience as iOS dev. So if you need assistance just pm me

1 Like

If you give me a rough outline i can make one.

Regarding the unity freeze there should a tiny update to fix the dropouts

1a%20all%20shapes%20neo You want board outlines?

4 Likes

Awesome, looking forward to the fix.

As for cruiser deck shapes… I’d be happy with something like the boosted mini:

But maybe a generic “old school” cruiser board shape would be relevant for more people:

4 Likes

Good shape, resembles my tayto too

Has this update been released? I am experiencing the same issue with my new unity.

Oh wow send those over here ! @SkatesontheBay it should. Check if your app updated

I updated mine but still got freezes the other day while bench testing. Next time it happens, would it help if I send you debug logs?

I see update 1.51 in App Store but even after updating/reinstalling it displays version 1.50 in setting section of application

It’d be really cool if this app could run in the background. That way it could start logging a journey as soon as it pairs with the board, and end the journey when the board turns off.

Would that be possible somehow?

Not sure why but “searching for device” is all I get now. It was working upon update, but isn’t now…

Are you saying that hitting the button that says “start” and again “stop” is too much work for you? Bro…