Xmatic - VESC iOS Bluetooth App

Hello, I have tried to read on this thread but I can’t find the information I’m looking for. I want an app that works with my Raptor 2.1, if possible also my Evolve GTX. What do I need to do to make this happened? Do I need to add some module on the board or does the app work “out of the box” @twan

GTX is a no-go. Their is no way to connect a Bluetooth module to the stock evolve components.

1 Like

Incoming Update ~ weekout or so, hard to find free time

• Xmatic is now fully compatible with Unity’s built in Bluetooth.
  • This means Raptor 2.1 / Unity users can use Xmatic without any modifications (no need for HM10 modules or having to mess with settings)
  • Multi-board support (no need to change settings when connecting to a different board, each board can have its own settings)
  • Reworked bluetooth so your app wont connect to the wrong board if there are multiple users around
  • Fixed lipo battery curve & added custom battery curve
  • FW 3.51 support
  • Some bug fixes and optimizations

Sorry for the slow progress but its progress haha!

16 Likes

What a awesome update! Looking forward to it. The first 5 dont were the things I need.

1 Like

Great news man! Let us know when its out. Good jobb

1 Like

Just got the app looking forward to being able to use it with the Unity! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Me too we’ll see how it works out. So far I guess I cannot connect to bluetooth, but maybe that is where the update comes in?

2 Likes

Will it be possible in future to change the speed via a slow mode profile for a dual setup via the phone when the boards not moving For example when i get pulled over by the police. So to write the profele data to master an slave at once by clicking on the slow mode profile? Is this even possible? Kr so far i love the app

Any updates? I got a new iphone and just downloaded the app again. Trying to connect to Bluetooth.

1 Like

I downloaded the app as well and hoping for an update soon so it works with my R2.1!

1 Like

Hey man, just saw another thread in which you said your holding the update up due to unity not connecting, but since they can still use an HM-10 module and the rest of us using your app started with an HM-10 module and would like other features like a correct battery curve, Do you think you could push that update with what you do have working? I appreciate the work you do, but personally I’ve asked for a lipo curve and you told me 3 updates and many months ago that the lipo curve would be added. Please man? I’ve been using the app since beta and love it, paid for it when it came out and it still didn’t quite work right, now it’s soooo close! Please push the update if possible? @twan

2 Likes

Hi @twan I am unable to write any modes through the ios app. I am using the VESC 3.53 Firmware on a FSESC 6.6

1 Like

App can see the UNITY BLE 1.1 on my raptor 2.1 but it doesn’t connect. Stuck on connecting to VESC status on the Stats tab.

me too I’m stoked to get this working

1 Like

Update is pushed, should be out in a day or so. Thanks for waiting!

7 Likes

@twan Hey man, I updated the app, now the app keeps crashing. I open the app, it stays open for 1 second and then auto closes itself. Any idea what happened? I have an iPhone 8 Plus.

Edit: also when I updated the app it erased all of my lifetime stats. That sucks, now I have no way to accurately track my lifetime stats without adding the old version info and new version. Not the end of the world but it is a hassle.

1 Like

I am on 1.43 is the update a bigger number? Q

image The newest update is version 1.50

Darn! I was trying to prevent that from happening. I thought I had it handled. I will look into it, meanwhile if your ride data gets deleted dont uninstall the app, its still on the app, its just not being loaded. I will look into a fix for that tonight!

2 Likes

Thanks @twan as always, you’re the man!

1 Like