Xmatic - VESC iOS Bluetooth App

Hm 10. Works good with the iphone

nice job dude!!!

1 Like

Any update on support for the unity? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well if you plug in an HM10 module into the unity it will work. In the meantime I’m trying to get my hands on a unity to figure out how to communicate with the bully in Bluetooth

1 Like

you can take a look at commands.c and datatypes.h in the unity sources for the new data string. I believe the baud rate for the internal bt is 250K

1 Like

The commands and everything work since it works with the hm10. Just need to figure out how to bind and start communication with the unity’s built in module.

1 Like

I think another great feature would be the map telling you where you were when you went top speed

1 Like

Hello @twan :wave: great app I just can’t connect to it. I followed the proper steps to setting it up in Vesc tool, and it connects to the Bluetooth on my phone but just keeps saying connecting to Vesc. Any suggestions?

Mind going into settings and click send debug info to me?

Hello, just sent it.

When can we expect that custom voltage curve >:)

It will be in the next update along with multi board support as well as 4.48 support.

2 Likes

@twan @kiryl First of all thanks for the absolutely amazing app! This is the best bluetooth app I have seen yet! I cant wait for support for the FOCBOX UNITY. I too just like @kiryl Would love to have support for the Unity and wouldn’t mind doing any beta testing for ya if you need help!

Love the work you’ve done, keep it up!

1 Like

So like a week a month?

A week hopefully :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the support! I will try to get it working with the Bluetooth that comes built in the unity but no promises :grin:

1 Like

Does anyone know how accurate the mph on the top speed are? I was going fast but i dont know if this is 100%image

That would be awesome because I see that the unity Bluetooth module have a stronger signal then the hm10

Is it set to “GPS” or “Motor” in the setting? Motor should be pretty acurate.

Did you go full on the throttle unloaded after you started your ride?

Never full throttled unloaded once… its just standard setting. Dont think its set to gps. Next time I’ll use two ride mappers… i was going pretty fast though. Going downhill feels like nothing now lol

1 Like