Xmatic - VESC iOS Bluetooth App

thanks bro! I remove the app and reinstall it!! It works!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome. Enjoy

1 Like

@twan hey bro, is there any progress on adding the lipo battery curve? The app is still off by about 10%.

Yeah I’m working on it. for those of you who have crashing errors so sorry! I am pushing out the update to fix this crash. I had a bug in my code.

1 Like

Yeah, i have some errors. I can’t connect to the module. Before the small update it works fine

new update is out, should fix the problem!

1 Like

So what’s the status with the unity and xmatic? @twan

I can’t tell what the comments above are for (or what those fixes are for). I still can’t connect my unity and iOS.

I did, however, test what @twan asked for a few weeks back and plugged in my HM-10 module into the UART and as expected it works and is pulling Vesc info

2 Likes

@Jaydawg56 I figured, looks like it will work if you connect a HM10 on the UART port. However the app will not work with the built in Bluetooth that Unity has… Will have to look into how to make that work.

So for those who want the app to work for now, just plug your HM10 into the UART port on Unity.

1 Like

GUYS HELP ME!!! I just bought the app and hooked up the wires according to the schematic and changed the baud rate in the program but the app can’t connect to the module. I’m using HC-06.

Send me the debug log in settings.

IMG_2660 IMG_2661

You did not select your Bluetooth device in settings. Please go into settings and select your Bluetooth device.

1 Like

no such a thing shows up in the settings. I wonder if BLE HC-06 is compatible with Iphone 7?

Yes I don’t think iOS supports that Module. You will need a different one.

1 Like

i was thinking of building a remote were i can set modes for my vesc and i was thinking if it will interfear with the modes u can set on the app does anyone know if it is posible or if it will not work?

It shouldn’t have any problems.

1 Like

@twan, these values circled… are those the recorded values from the previous session? Trying to determine how many ah my Vesc is seeing, but don’t want to look down when barreling down the street at 30moh, haha

Those are the min and Max values while the app is running. So you can tell max motor and battery amps you are pulling while you are flooring it.

1 Like

Okay. For the motor amps, is that for both motors or per motor? Using a unity Vesc

It’s the average between the two for now. I’ll add some UI changes in the future