Xmatic - VESC iOS Bluetooth App

Xmatic, or just type in vesc

1 Like

is the app still getting updated is support stopped? because there has not been an update in 2 months @twan and can u program the vesc using the app like have a couple of modes?

1 Like

It will still get updated. What do you mean multiple modes?

@twan like a slow medium and fast mode

That’s profile mode :confused:

Hi Twan!

Great app and awesome design.

Only thing that would make it even better, if I was able to change mode lol.

When I swipe right on the mode I want to select, it becomes white and then opens the “mode configure” tab. When swiping left it shows “delete”

I’m using hw 4.12 fw 3.40 on a VESC with clone hm-10 on iPhone 6s with IOS 10.3.2.

1 Like

Does this app work with a stock focbox unity? Or do I need an extra metr pro?

2 Likes

Ah, had some bugs with IOS10, an update will be coming out and will have a fix for this.

@kiryl the app will support unity in the next update, which will be released in the next couple days.

3 Likes

I’m pretty new to esk8, is power profiles a tab to change the settings of the vesc to limit it’s speed maybe? I live in Denmark and the new law is 20 km/h max so would be nice if i could change settings on the fly.

Correct, just create a profile and edit the MAX speed value, this will limit the ERPM thus limiting your max speed. Make sure your gearing ratios are correct in the settings page.

I’m using hub motors and im pretty sure they’re not geared, so is there a setting for that also?

Put 1 for motor gear and 1 for wheel gear. and the size of your wheels on wheel size.

So that will mean I can connect my unity directly to the app with any extra modules? I will buy the app immeadiately then!

I cannot confirm 100% It will work as I do not have a unity, will have to get feedback from one of the other users that have a unity once the update is pushed.

1 Like

New update is up, if anyone that has unity could give some feedback that would be great!

2 Likes

Twan, I downloaded the latest update today. Right now the app refused to connect to the board. It keep on searching for a device. Any idea? Thanks

What device are you using? And what Bluetooth module

Do I need to do something special to connect my unity? Because it doesn’t seem to work… :stuck_out_tongue:

Does the app detect the Bluetooth device at all? I’m kinda on a limb, no unity to test :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I will do some more testing today and let you know.