Xmatic - VESC iOS Bluetooth App

If the slave has an ID of 1 and your can cable is connected then yes that is correct.

Oh okay. Thanks for the guidance. So if I connect the HM-10 to the slave, then I’ll put in the master ID right?

No no. There’s no need to connect hm10 to the slave

Ok. So I’m playing around with it. Trying to set the erpm to 10k to make sure both motors receive the desired configs before setting the actual values. Sometimes it failed to write, and other times only the slave receives the config. Is this expected?

Edit: so apparently I was misunderstanding CAN forwarding. I thought it’d “sync” across the two vescs. You have to toggle the switch OFF to send configs to the master, then toggle it ON to “CAN forward” to the slave. @twan am I right?

Correct. Please read the FAQ on the app.

Oops sorry I think I skimmed through the FAQ last time and didn’t quite get the “CAN FWD? WHAT AND HOW?” part. Now I just checked it again and found out what I said was already in there.

1 Like

Hi, I search through this subject forum but can’t seem to find how to get the app, how much it cost. Is it in the App Store and name of App available? Please help!

1 Like

Xmatic is the name

1 Like

@twan Just upgraded to the new app and trying to setup the CAN forward feature to my slave vesc but on FAQ the I can’t read the instructions clearly as my iPhoneSE screen isn’t display the whole text (see attached photo)image any help please?

1 Like

Can we have a profile feature? For example if someone has two boards, they can switch from 1 profile to another. So the logs etc will be saperated from each board.

1 Like

Hey @twan, Is there any way to change the esc temp highs and lows to Fahrenheit? stats

Also, My lifetime stats aren’t showing up except for the ones seen here:

stats%202

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, iv downloaded the app and tried to connect to the Lacroix board, but it doesn’t appear on the app!? Is there a way or steps that you share with me ? Thanks @twan

@Giba oh darn, I will fix that in the next update. Sorry about that! I will post a screenshot in the mean time.

@garseng that might be a possibility in the future.

@mccloed oh thats weird, I will fix that in the next update as for the lifetime stats, I will look into that, thanks for pointing that out.

@Jaber please check the FAQ in the apps settings page.

Absolutely loving the app, by far the best one on iOS. And the FAQ is a godsend.

I’m using it on my raptor 2 and I already logged in around 50km before using your app, can I enter that data myself so that it doesn’t start from 0?

And also, I’d love to create an outline for my raptor 2 to add to your outlines list and send it to you if that’s possible, and I was thinking if I also could do most common deck shapes (loaded vanguard, evo, switchblade etc) if you’re interested.

3 Likes

Also I just tried the app and the distance meter stopped after 100m while the app kept on going ok.image image

As of right now, no it doesnt have that feature but I could add that. Yes! if you want to create some outlines and send em to me I can add it to the app. I think its not working 100% correctly because the raptor is on firmware 2.80 I believe and I havent added support for that firmware yet. I will add support for this in the next firmware since there are quite a few raptor 2 owners out there.

2 Likes

Appreciated! I’ll tell them to buy your app :slight_smile: I’ll reach back when I done a few outlines, in png. I saw that the battery outline stays the same with all your outlines so I’ll base mines around that

2 Likes

In progress :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi! Can anyone explain, why it displays 390V? I’m riding Raptor 2 and battery settings seems correct. image image

1 Like