Xmatic - VESC iOS Bluetooth App

Yesterday I downloaded your app. It first didn`t work but when I uploaded a motor setting mode, it started to load all the real time data. Everything woks fine now and it looks really good I think!

There is one feature that would be really usefull for me: When writing App settings, I want them to be reverted to my “default” settings whenever I turn the board off and on again. This is implemented in Ackmaniacs app (see this documentation under “mode box”). I know you design your app to work both with normal and ack firmware and this feature would probably not work without ack. (or would it? :thinking:)

This feature would be great since I want to have a street-legal mode whenever I turn on the board. (… because of german laws :roll_eyes:)

Other than that, I really enjoy the app so far!

Anyone running this on any flipsky esc? Or has there been a problem?

Running on flipsky dual 6. I believe I had to switch the RX and TX on the JST connector.

@mccloed oh man thanks any pics that would be awesome definitely going to try this on my single fsesc 6

I bought the VESC bluetooth adapter and have all the baude rate, UART + PPM settings correct. I can use the old “eSkate VESC” app just fine, but the new Xmatic app doesn’t load any data - the Bluetooth icon just blinks incessantly.

Any ideas???

IMG_6593 IMG_6592

1 Like

Please make sure you close the other app and kill it in the background.

Ok - user error, my apologies. Fantastic job on this app!

My error was not immediately knowing I had to select the BLE device on this screen (at first glance I thought it was only a wiring reference) image

Thank you!

1 Like

Sweet glad it works. I need to include a tutorial for this app in the future.

Just downloaded the app, got the NRF module from Trampa, no problem at all! Thank you!

Cheers!

1 Like

Does writing settings to the master vesc forward the settings to the slave vesc as well?

The new update has can fwd. Read the FAQ and setup to learn how to use it

1 Like

@twan I still have the beta app, when I tried installing from the App store it failed, so do I need to remove the beta?

Yep you have to.

@rpasichnyk I don’t own a Meter Pro but does the app still work with your metr pro?

i can confirm that your app is working with metr pro module…

3 Likes

App looks great on the new XS Max phone. I checked for the common bugs

1 Like

That’s good to hear. Some reason one of the user cant seem to get his work going ;(not sure why although he says it worked before on the beta test .

Apple Watch anyone !? :wink::wink:

8 Likes

Looks good :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Will it be possible to set the end voltage so the battery procent indicator is more accurate. I dont like to run my lipos further than 3.4v under load.

The watch app looks great. Cant wait to try it out.

2 Likes