XL2.0 DECK by Kaly.nyc

@janpom take this. image

My TUTU got lost at the laundromat. Once I get it back I’ll show what I can do with my ballerina sleepers.

17 Likes

Yes @kaly how much will the enclosure be & also if u have mbs matrix ii pro trucks will trampa gummies be cool 4 clearance on this board. Will u also sale trampa gummies to please?

Hi Unfortunately I won’t be selling MBS or Trampa equipment :-), the gummies will have extremely low clearance on the drive

1 Like

That is a design feature since you always want to have proper footing. The middle Kadr is the flex zone on the deck.

2 Likes

Will the medium carver deck and Unity ship on the kaly 2.0 at the end of the month? The website shows specs that conflict with that.

Thanks

I would love to grab one of these decks. @Kaly when are you aiming to have them available for sale?

Late March

5 Likes

@Kaly DIME AVER! Once I am allowed to post onto here, ill put the photos up of the new parts. Im sure people want to see them separate.

5 Likes

Sure Put the pictures

1 Like

IN For one of these.

Has the winner been picked yet for the free deck?

I don’t think you understood or read the rules…

3 Likes

Time to re read them…

My bad :rofl: just re read them. I wonder whose going to guess correct.

@701Superjet @skygear they’re on the store in case you’ve been waiting to order like I have. :money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

4 Likes

Sadly other priority’s have my time and money right now. Ill be back to building and skating as soon as I can. Thanks for the update! The new store looks good!

3 Likes

Hey I’m looking to buy the kaly xl2.0. I’m currently riding the Halo Board 2 but the range sucks (maybe 4 miles its been a problem since I got it). I get beet up with all cracks and uneven side walks in Miami & Its time for an upgrade. First I’m wondering how much the Kaly Xl 2.0 weighs which I’ve scoured the internet for and can’t find a strait answer. Second I want to get the superfly wheels just in case I don’t like the pneumatic tires. Does anyone know if they are plug and play on this board and if so is there enough clearance with the battery pack below the board. Lastly I’m 150 lbs but am thinking I might want the Hard deck instead fo the medium. It sounds like since I’m used to a carbon fiber board which is stiff and like to ride fast this might be the way to go. Any input?@Kaly maybe you can answer this best. Ps. Regardless your boards are sick bro. Also do you know of anyone in MIA that has one I would love to check one out first hand.

@Kaly are these for sale yet?

Didn’t even have to scroll far.

1 Like

That’s so last year. If you would have just looked at the date… @RyEnd

1 Like