Xapham - Red Ember Boards Xapham deck | Surfrodz RKPs | Dual Psychotiller PowerPlant Motors | PT Mounts | 10S4P DIY'd battery | Ollin VESCs | PT sixshooters

I spend most of my eks8 shop time in my workshop making decks… so much that lately I had been neglecting my own personal build! I’ve been riding whatever hacked together board I had at the time, including the recently decommissioned original village build

The amazing ESK8 Renegade weekend was what I needed to motivate me to get all my parts together to finally finish this build I had been planning for a while now!

The Recipe:

• red Ember boards Xapham deck - this shape is one I always wanted to try and I’m stoked to finally have it out there!
  • @psychotiller sixshooters, mounts, pulleys, belts, and motors
  • @OllinBoardCompany 4.12 VESCs - these are still rocking and I’ve had them for years!
  • Surfrodz RKPs at 45D 80mm axles (10mm OD)
  • @Alphamail (riptidesports) double barrel bushings and pivot cups
  • 10S4P battery I made in the shop - Samsung 25Rs and a Suupower 60A BMS
  • @MasterCho carbon fiber enclosure and GT2B remote mod
  • Front and rear shredlights from that group buy @Michaelinvegas ran a while back
  • Skull valve caps because the darkness will consume you

4 8A10AB5F-9D4A-4A71-BC2D-6C55EE10286C

3 5

IMG_4687

efeff

5A9A3678-DD30-493F-8B30-CAD9D08F37C4

IMG_45d7

IMG_4424

IMG_4526

IMG_4581

Other details Gearing is 16Tx60T on 6 inch wheels for a theoretical top speed of 36MPH. ERPM capped to limit speed to around 27MPH.

FOC w sensored motors = smooth baby smooth!

Red fender caps because @Sender made me do it :slight_smile:

Proudest moment (besides the deck) was cutting a perfect window for the battery indicator by hand w a dremel tool… I had to summon @longhairedboy’s god-like dremel powers for a moment by casting a steezcantation. It’s a thing!

49 Likes

Awesome build! I love this deck so much! Can’t wait to get mine!

4 Likes

I really like Bat Board

batman-approves

11 Likes

Very very nice build

4 Likes

what are those cable sleeves called? they look much better than the usual exposed individual wires most people try and hide!

3 Likes

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F282289887365

6 Likes

37a698f7ee2a148117dc3b15f0d7206e

(we’re also building a very, very special Xaph for @ethel :metal:)

7 Likes

This deck is ill

No doubt

5 Likes

Daaaaammmmm. That’s is sexy.

4 Likes

Sick. So, so sick.

4 Likes

The CNC parts are nice touch!

4 Likes

If BC Rich stopped making guitars and ventured into the skateboard world, that’s exactly what their decks would look like! Sick!

2 Likes

LOL, thats the 1st thing I though. Looks a lot like a BC Rich Bitch :metal: :metal: :metal:

5 Likes

I don’t think I need to tell you that but that looks soooo nice :smile:

3 Likes

Sweet build!

4 Likes

Thats exactly what I was thinking!

The deck I designed is similar, but the tip/tail is modeled after a Gibson Headstock!

@treenutter, once again, your work is amazing!

2 Likes

I added a BT module from @JLabs - it was easy to install - using the xmatic app and it is really helpful to see a more accurate battery reading and other metrics.

Also, better fender caps because @Sender 's influence is strong! image

8 Likes