I spend most of my eks8 shop time in my workshop making decks… so much that lately I had been neglecting my own personal build! I’ve been riding whatever hacked together board I had at the time, including the recently decommissioned original village build
The amazing ESK8 Renegade weekend was what I needed to motivate me to get all my parts together to finally finish this build I had been planning for a while now!
- red Ember boards Xapham deck - this shape is one I always wanted to try and I’m stoked to finally have it out there!
- @psychotiller sixshooters, mounts, pulleys, belts, and motors
- @OllinBoardCompany 4.12 VESCs - these are still rocking and I’ve had them for years!
- Surfrodz RKPs at 45D 80mm axles (10mm OD)
- @Alphamail (riptidesports) double barrel bushings and pivot cups
- 10S4P battery I made in the shop - Samsung 25Rs and a Suupower 60A BMS
- @MasterCho carbon fiber enclosure and GT2B remote mod
- Front and rear shredlights from that group buy @Michaelinvegas ran a while back
- Skull valve caps because the darkness will consume you
Gearing is 16Tx60T on 6 inch wheels for a theoretical top speed of 36MPH. ERPM capped to limit speed to around 27MPH.
FOC w sensored motors = smooth baby smooth!
Red fender caps because @Sender made me do it
Proudest moment (besides the deck) was cutting a perfect window for the battery indicator by hand w a dremel tool… I had to summon @longhairedboy’s god-like dremel powers for a moment by casting a steezcantation. It’s a thing!