Www.psychotiller.com BLACK FRIDAY Mic Drop

I saw a license plate frame once that said “cowboy butts drive me nuts” Is it like that?

1 Like

Hell yeah! Got it just in the nick of time! 7 minutes to spare. Now we are in business. Thanks for fixing that on the website much oblige.

1 Like

Can’t wait

1 Like

@psychotiller Is the Carvon Exo Pro 10s5p Enclosure also $40? I dont see the discount applied

I fixed it!

2 Likes

In for a complete! @psychotiller, feel free to pm me here or email to start talkin’ deets. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I ordered the arc v2s. I can’t tell by looking at the pic if it already has pre drilled holes for charging port and power switch.

It comes with no holes or cutouts.

Are you accepting custom order for enclosures? Yes, I want some pre-drilled holes. Of course, I’ll gladly compensate for the extra work. If not, it’s cool.

The problem is I haven’t decided what switches or charging ports to get.

I can pre drill the 8 holes for you mount screws. For the cutouts you’ll need have your port and display to know the exact size.

I’d be okay w that. I’m gonna be using hummies deck. I can pm you my order #.

Thank you!

1 Like

you are killing me :slight_smile: which specific deck is that? MBS birds?

You think a focbox unity (68 x 117 mm) would fit in the arc V2 with a 10s5p?

1 Like

I’ll see if I have enough loose cells laying about to do a mock up when I get home and post a pic

2 Likes

Yuuuuuuuup! Plenty of room(mm)

4 Likes

You need space for wire anyway… so even if it was 23.1" I wouldn’t

1 Like

Thank you for being the voice of reason. I’ve argued with myself several times about it. Turns out the arc V2 supports boards without a channel if you’re crafty. Never thought I’d be so happy about being an inch bigger.

5 Likes

@psychotiller I ended up purchasing the X2 Cohron :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My wife just told me “I got you that box thing from the psycho, is that all you needed from him?”

She’s pretty cool I’d say!

13 Likes

Man, you can drill and cut that thing! It isn’t too hard at all!

It will be good learning experience.

2 Likes