Www.psychotiller.com BLACK FRIDAY Mic Drop

Waitlist’s suck…I’m on the list as well. He doesn’t scratch anyone off the list unless they really deserve it.

7 Likes

This may require a mod…@treenutter? :rofl:

10 Likes

@yelnats8j DM me on IG I’ll get you sorted

6 Likes

5 Likes

Ouch! Esk8 related?

One Wheel Motorbike related. Not a shining moment in decision making for the PsychoTiller

12 Likes

IMG20190105013317

Got my BF psychotiller installed on my resprayed Jet Spud. Not a perfect fit but it works… Lots of space inside too…

7 Likes

That’s a nice little enclosure… Think i might actually need one.

1 Like

What’s going on with the risers there?

Looks like Shredlights brackets

3 Likes

3D Printed risers with shredlight mounts. Had to go taller than I would prefer because of wheel bite.

Also theres a chance the motor mount (not installed yet) will hit the enclosure… To be confirmed soon

Cousins… :heart_eyes:

IMG_20190105_153112

I don’t have a @Linny though. As you can tell I need a Linny…

90mm wheels, hella riser :frowning:

5 Likes

You using 1/2 incb risers? Im using 1/2 inch with 107mm wheels with no wheel bite. I think you can get away with 1/4 inch risers or no risers at all.

1/2" riser. any less, and they bite.

1 Like

Hmm. Maybe it’s because of my hard bushings but I don’t get any wheel bite with 107mm

In South East Asia we say, “same same, but different”

90mm wheels at least 1cm or riser otherwise wheelbite for me…

1 Like

Wow this is cool! Hubs on a spud make it so much cleaner and so much more space haha

1 Like

Was going for a lightweight build. this thing had a single 5065 which I’m too fat for. These are predatorboards hubs, very smooth and mellow.

1 Like

I got my shuskan arm enclosure over the holiday… his site says itll hold a 12s4p and electronics… but this thing could def take a 6p with room to spare… will post some pics/vid when I get around to it!

Challenge accepted. Let’s see a 6p and components in there.

1 Like