Www.psychotiller.com BLACK FRIDAY Mic Drop

Ok that is excusable then

1 Like

@Touch415 got his @psychotiller :gift: :birthday: :tada: battery yesterday!

2 Likes

You guys are making me jealous getting all your stuff :sob::sob: Still waiting for mine to be shipped

I got my BIIIIIGGGGGLY (last week).

Thanks again @psychotiller

1 Like

They best thing about the bigly is psychotiller description.

2 Likes

Youā€™ll get it soon thatā€™s what happens when you have a awesome sale you get a lot of orders and are busy

2 Likes

Dude one day I just started reading the descriptions on his enclosures. that one cracked me the fuck up. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Ya thatā€™s really good. I read a few, but that one takes the cake.

BIGLY

For all to enjoy

1 Like

@longhairedboy has some awesome descriptions for his stuff too.

Thatā€™s why I like this place, they donā€™t take themselves to seriously but still pump out some damn fine stuff.

I just mounted my black friday @psychotiller evo enclosure, this thing is awesome! Iā€™ll take some better pictures later today. mounted mounted2

10 Likes

You only withdrew because you clicked! After I posted it I even thought so many people are going to think itā€™s rick haha

1 Like

Shhhhā€¦ I donā€™t know want you are talkjg about.

1 Like

Just got my altered wedge :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

15457007312918271908144913841765 15457008211635968341349373554893 15457008498604263261987177022312

9 Likes

Pure beauty

3 Likes

Just cameback from the hollydays. Christmas present waiting. Thanks for the Evo 'tiller! :santa::+1:

1 Like

Little set back on orders this week due to a broken hand and chipped scapula. (Donā€™t worry, steady diet of ensure shakes from now on)

11 Likes

ā€¦havenā€™t openend yet but shape and size is just perfecto for the Gold Coast Pintail-less 40" (former 44"). Print that money for the bank @psychotiller. For future reference if someone asks for this: Evo fits! :ok_hand:

1 Like

I cant decide what deck to get now for the Altered Wedge any Recommendation?

Almost any freeride deck with around a 32" wheel base will work. (excluding evoā€™s because of the tapered shape.)

1 Like

Just gotta wait for the redemeber board.

3 Likes