Www.psychotiller.com BLACK FRIDAY Mic Drop

She better have gotten the right Box thing.

Cool lady.

5 Likes

5:27 pm here on the West Coast and darker as the San Quentin pantry with you and a dozen inmates! How’s @psychotiller BF doing so far? …grabbed some sleep or what?

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8102?u=skunk

4 Likes

:sunglasses: Things are going great!!

7 Likes

3.5 hours left on Completes!!! Decision time!!

I’ll help:

12 Likes

Jumped in both feet…The water is still warm but will be cooling soon.

2 Likes

@psychotiller check it out…

JPEG_20181125_023032 JPEG_20181125_023359 JPEG_20181125_023049

I’m definitely pushing the limits of this enclosure, on a deck it’s not designed for haha

10 Likes

She sure did!

She’s pretty bad ass

2 Likes

That’s very cool, are you using xt90s and antispark led switch?

Anywayzzzz, i wonder how many beat me to it ordering the first complete during BF, and how many decks @treenutter is now forced to build :smile: :smiley:

5 Likes

Na, I have a push to start switch/push button and the xt90 is for charging

1 Like

Yup, got it just in the nic of time. 7 min to spare

Thanks for helping by bringing attention to it

1 Like

has the joy to build :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I’m sorry, I’m not familiar with using the xt90 for charging, I know it as a kill switch. Could you explain please?

Frustrated that I did not get myself an enclosure for $40. I had trouble picking the enclosure that I want and ended up not buying one.

2 Likes

Uhm… u wire the positive to the (+) and the negative to the (-)… just like u wpuld any other charge port and then u wire the other part to the bms like u would normally

Any update on Black Friday orders shipping?

psychotiller

7 Likes

I heard @psychotiller took all that BF money, bought a yacht and is on his way to live like a king on an unnamed island in the Caribbean.

13 Likes

5 Likes