WTT Want To Trade?

you dont have screwdrivers and scissors? Not much needed :wink:

1 Like

i saw this and i don’t have what he uses OKP sparkle mod

you don´t need a dremel tool - you can cut the board with scissors or a knife :wink: It´s really not that hard, just let me know

1 Like

WTT : Alien Power Systems 120A 2-7S ESC

Looking for a decent remote, currently using a GT2B with Baby Buffalo mod but was looking for something smaller.

Sorry mate, i would need a small soldering iron, small solder wire, small pliers, etc. Do you have anything else?

Are you in the states?

Enertion Clone Motor mount or Enertion 12mm or 9mm 36t wheelpulleys. Kables, plugs…dunno…i have everything :smiley: What do you need?

he’s in germany…

1 Like

Yea I saw that afterwards. Wish I could take that back.

1 Like

i have this remote if from a cheap amazon electric skateboard but im sure your gonna have to mod it tho to work

Got these shoes I made to keep people from fqn up my suede. I made a new pair with metal forks that work a little better so no need for these anymore. Size 10

18 Likes

I have some surf rodz rkp’s i want to turn into surf rodz indeez or tkp’s. If there’s any interest we’ll get serious with pics.

New eBay dual esc for hubs? @michichopf [quote=“michichopf, post:83, topic:42414”] Anyone interested in this stuff ?

Trucks:

ronin cast Red /gold [/quote]

Brand New SuperFly

Looking for 2x dual belt Chinese ESC, preferably v2.1 or 1x dual, 2x single Gone thanks @Jreamer

[TRADED ALREADY]

I have 2 sensored Torqueboards 6374 motors, slightly used. They went for a few test rides before I decided to use the Dark Matter motors instead. They are mostly unused but have a few cosmetic-only blemishes from me testing them. I don’t need them. What do you have that’s extra? PM me; if I need what you don’t need, we might be able to trade

preferring: enclosures, lights, batteries, cells, rework station, Carvon motors, kegel pulleys, 1980s {replica} decks, carbon fiber, composite epoxy, vacuum-bag accessories, X-things, TB 218mm trucks or hangers, gold coins, Supercarve trucks, Electric Flywheels, ESCs, grip tape, bearings

don’t need: motor mounts, trucks, wheels under 100mm, sand, motor pulleys, SuperFly wheels

[ALREADY GONE]

2 Likes

I have a used Sulaco enclosure that @Runplayback used to sell. I used it on the first version of my 4WD, so it shows some scratches and is pre-cut with phase wire holes and grommets at both ends. I’ll include the power switch and voltmeter that are already set, as well.

I’m looking for 4 bluetooth modules, but let me know what you have in mind.

I’ve got the modules if u wanna trade for the enclosure.

3 Likes

I have a single module and some other esk8 parts, as well as a whole lotta love :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool, let’s do it. PM your address.

2 Likes