WTT Want To Trade?

He once did and nobody bought it :smile: @GrecoMan

community was smaller :wink:

Yeah very easy to remove the axle, just I did it couple days ago. If you want I can point you some details. @michichopf

Yellow blocks. I’ll get a photo posted so you could check them out. I’m not looking for a balance charger though. What else would you be willing to trade?

1 Like

Cool, yeah lemme think about what else I have and I’ll hit ya back on pm.

Looking for truck spacers/risers/shock pads.

I have two sector9 risers

Does anyone vape ?

My guess is many, why?

I have a lot of new stuff if anyone want to exchange for eSkate stuff

1 Like

brother does watcha got

Anybody got one of the newer dual belt Chinese escs?

I’ve got one, just pulled from a board about 2 weeks ago, decided to go with FocBox’s.

1 Like

Hey. From UK, have this items:

Adam Colton Paris V2 180, used condition, one top bushing cup missing Caliber II 50, 89a bushings, new Orangatang Durian 75 mm 86a, used @dickyho belt ESC, new, 5,5 mm connectors, with heatsink 10 pairs 3 mm connectors, new HobbyKing mount, new, with 4xM4x20mm Taobao mount, new, filled to fit caliber, with 4xM4x20mm HTD-5M15mm 255+265 mm belts, new Very cheap HTD-5M15mm11T pulley, new

It’s not easy for me to go to post office, so shipping cost will be estimated through PM. I’m interested in: enclosure, safety gear, batteries, abec wheels, nice remote, GoPro gimbal, or shoot me other suggestions :call_me_hand:

parcel2go is usefull

I can let go a new mini remote for this dicky ESC. Like to test it :slight_smile:

I’d swap a nano x for the calibers bullets and Taboa mount

@TarzanHBK, thanks but i have a mini remote already, just wanted something better. Do you have anything else? @stormboard1, is the nano x new? receiver included? @Acido, thank you

Hmm okok…also have a new gt2b with printed black sparkle covers, if you want to build it yourself

I would like that but i don’t have necessary tools to assemble it, so unfortunately no