WTT Want To Trade?

Nah don’t worry about posting them just leave them on the bench when your ready to leave. The house is available for the next 2 weeks whenever you want to come just let me know I’ll be out by the next morning. The car seats 5 with plenty of room for luggage :+1:

2 Likes

Anyone interested in this stuff ?

Trucks:

Decks:

Wheels :

• Enertion Power wheels 2 sets lol :slight_smile:
1 Like

um… yes sir! Where are you located?

Is right by you, to the southwest

haha yeah I mean where exactly. Know people going to Zurich and St Gallen regularly so that might make a trade easy?

switzerland / zürich

nice. What are you looking for? Can offer super cheap foxboxes or enertion remotes… could lend you my new arduino spot welder if you need one.

Seeing that you live close by, I will also need a lesson in downhill skating and sliding at some stage!!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :v:

3 Likes

be interested in the raptor 1/arbor koa axis deck and ronin trucks…have a jet vulvan kick 37.7" and nano x remotes in box new,

for swap …nano x remotes …watcha got

hehe, sure man :slight_smile: . usually Wednesday is chill session with all skill levels. on our local hill with a funicular so no walking up :slight_smile: (will pm you my number easier to manage that sort of thing )

Well got a package of remotes and focboxes coming. But hey you never have enough vescs :slight_smile:

hehe, I was the one recommending you that deck :slight_smile: and of course I am rocking that : )

1 Like

i know lol couldnt think of anything else to trade lol and im not sure the enclosure i boughts gunna fit and raptor decks are my weakness :joy::joy:

I’m interested in the raptor deck. Cash or trade.

I also have a set of MBS matrix 2 trucks never used. A set of MBS Tkp trucks Mounts etc.

1 Like

I think @benjammin was looking for a set of Matrix 2 trucks. Maybe he has something to trade…or money.

1 Like

mounts id be interested in what ones? maybe the trucks

Could you be able to change axles to those Red Ronins?

Not really no, it is possible but wouldn’t advise it. Heavy diy nescesarry.

1 Like

Nice, yeah I’m interested in the MatrixII trucks. Thanks @Mobutusan! What color shockblocks?

I have a new Hyperion charger to trade if you’re interested.

1 Like

Well apparenzly a few lol. Guess I will make a propper selling thread with pictures :wink: let the bud war beginn:open_mouth:

I am at work sadly, will update in the evening.

1 Like

I NEEEEEEEED that raptor deck

@onloop could be loaded if only he sold the raptor one deck alone :wink::wink: