WTT Want To Trade?

Nobody plays paintball do they? I have a bad ass Ego 11 I would trade for Es8 parts.

1 Like

Now I could be down for a closed course battle with different colored paintballs mario kart style…that would be dope

1 Like

I could use the printer, i write you a poem therefor;)

1 Like

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/for-sale-2x-keda-kda-6355-200kv/43748?u=martinsp

I have these that I would be willing to trade for something. I could use some 218mm trucks or something else I don’t know, I will just leave this here in case someone has something to offer :smiley:

1 Like

What are you looking for @sender ? I got a new DIYelectricskateboard vesc and a new dual vesc case with cap kit. Located in California, US.

hey, what are u asking for the case and vesc?

Cash or in items? What do you have to offer?

i dont have offers but i have cash lol, just been looking for someone in the us to post an offer

i mean i have balance board wheels

1 Like

What are those? Where I can get them? :slight_smile:

I’ll trade ya 2 decks for the wheels, what type of decks you like? …

1 Like

@squishy654

:bellhop_bell::bellhop_bell:

IMG_4425

2 Likes

I don’t know where they can be bought, bought em from @johnny_261 a while back. Wanna trade something?

1 Like

Wish I had something interesting but I’m to new to this game :wink:

they were a johnny special. not available anymore from anywhere

I got a Tahoe longboards deadhead with grip, or a Jet super slider with grip and rails…both basically new double kick longboards…

and I’ll throw in a Welcome old school shaped park deck too with a cool sabre tooth skull graphic on it…value well above the wheel cost and I’m not using them…

Doesn’t have to be esk8 related, if anything I would prefer something not esk8…swimming in parts atm and more on the way lol

Trying to think of something…that’s even harder when it’s not specific related :slight_smile: Maybe just need more time :wink:
I can see that it’s a serious addiction and can’t blame you at all :smiley:

1 Like

Fuck this @Idle how about I just offer up my whole house and you can borrow my car too for 1 week, maybe two. Sound good? I only need the 97s

/s

1 Like

https://www.muirskate.com/longboard/wheels/2166/97mm-abec-11-flywheels-wheels

1 Like

Sounds fair, I’ll put them in the post… May I ask, what dates is your home available, and how many people does your car seat? I will let air bnb know that the property is all inclusive and includes use of a car.

1 Like