WTT Want To Trade?

New 2 sets of 97mm clones and an eBay esc/remote for hubs up for trade

I have a bunch of 11t 12mm hts5m motor pulleys. Where are you located?

1 Like

What are you looking for?

Yes, I thought i was ordering the helmet in size L, and got the Large cheek pads which are not allowing much real estate for my head.

anyone got a 14t motor pulley

You just want small cheek pads? I thought you wanted to swap a large tsg pass helmet…ok sorry nope don’t wanna do that, try tsg direct I doubt you’ll get that lucky

yes just the cheek pads if someone with a small head ordered small ones it was worth a try i guess.

A larger tsg pass, the small is ok but medium was better, I would like a swap for a M or L, it’s a carbon pass with the red stripe down the middle

I think the expression is pinhead!

the shop told me the TSG pass is unisize, only the cheekpads are variable.

thats crap you measure your head size around your forehead and back of your head just above your eyebrows for every helmet(skate/motocross/race)

I think I still have one of them from back when, let me have a look

1 Like

Anyone needs trampa infinity mounts?

anyone wanna trade something for nano x remote (new) maybe two worth over 100 euro

Are you interested in a used Maytech 4.12 vesc?

nah man 10char

Anyone want some 90mm flywheel clones? I’m looking for some good griptape.

I have this oiless Thomas vacuum pump/compressor…I wont be using it anymore so i anyone is interested? I bought it as used from Germany, it works well…It is made for European outlets (230V 50Hz), works really well…

It can make 700mBar vacuum, good for vacuum laminating, resin infusion should work too, I didnt test that though :confused: But I have discussed it with composites expert and he said it will work for sure :slight_smile:

I can send pictures if there is anyone interested (the picture below, is just a picture from the internet, I am not home ATM) :slight_smile:

I can sell or trade this beauty…I am looking for remote, motor (for 6s setup), motor pulley, motor mount for trucks with round profile

2 Likes

To be clear, are you looking for all those items?

He can’t be, I just searched this and its like 100$ from eBay,