Wtt focbox unity for reliable vesc dual or 2 single in canbus

I have 2 focboxes that I’d take a chance swapping the Unity with. If it fails then I can whine and complain at Jason for three days in Paris

8 Likes

When any new product comes to market there are teething problems. What you have with the focbox is a product that has had those tested out over time and fixed. That said the unity has a very good back up in the shape of @Deodand who is working tirelessly behind the scenes to iron out these issues. Some real and some not I would imagine. Use the unity or trade it for foocboxes. Its really just up to you to make that decision but used focboxes have zero back up while the unity has a warranty if you follow the instructions for modifications. Now go off and make the decision.

2 Likes

So am I the only one that clicks on this kid’s topics only to see the shit show that is sure to unfold???

10 Likes

Definitely not the only one lol

4 Likes

I wouldn’t do it if i were you, because you won’t be able to get there… You’ll be out at least 6 weeks not counting rehab :sweat_smile: Hmmm… As i most likely will loose my customer, maybe i should go over to paris… Maybe jason has a job for me

3 Likes

Do you think you can make it?

1 Like

No. Just being an ass :grin: (cant even wash myself, let alone make a 4h travel) Don’t worry about the enclosure, i really can’t get anywere until july

2 Likes

Bah, this is not good. I will get this done asap. Curiously you’re not the only one asking. Matching enclosure colour?

I have zero artistic skills, you choose

3 Likes

I think I will stay unity for moment maybe change later on