WTB: Push to start antispark

Hi,

I am looking for a push to start antispark. I have the flipsky in my build but the flipsky don’t want to turn on when there are focbox’s connected. So each time I want to turn them on I must to disconnect the focbox’s. I want a small antispark. Something like the antispark from @Martinsp

It is a very small fit inside the ensclosure image

1 Like

I have two of the push to start switches from @Martinsp new and never used. Thought i‘ll need them but plans changed and i‘ll go with a top mount enclosure and loop key. If you want one you can have it for the original price. Shipping is to Belgium right? Than shipping would be on my costs. image

ill take the second one for sure! shipping to UK

Andy that is awsome. I take both if you want. Send me a message with the total price & your Paypal and you have your money today :slight_smile:

I thought you only wanted one!? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Haha I am looking for one. But 2 would be awsome. I am building this winter around 5boards and am looking for small antisparks

1 Like

Sharing is caring buddy

hahahaha pjotr back at it again

1 Like

doesnt look like it in this case. Its ok ill wait for Martin to get them back in stock and @pjotr47 can go on the shit list :rofl:

1 Like

@Surfer In my country the fastest person have it :wink:

@BigBrit If really need one you can have one :slight_smile:

technically I was fast enough because you asked for one he offered two and then I asked for the second one before you.

That said, im cool ill wait for Martin as I don’t need it for a couple of weeks anyway so knock yourself out.

2 Likes

I need one of these urgently… mine is broken last day. If there is one still for sale I would definitely take it!

I’ve got a @Martinsp one here, it’s not push to start just regular button. You’re welcome to it mate.

thats exactly what im looking for mate - not interested in the push to start tbh!

PM me details and we will sort it out

1 Like

I’m in your country, and been nice is nation wide :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you told me that, I had some normal antisparks at home

I need the form factor of these ones dude, I have an antispark already but realised yesterday it’s not going to fit

1 Like

I found an anti-spark from @Martinsp in my stuff yesterday. He worked perfectly yesterday. He died this evening after a small test ride :confused: https://giphy.com/gifs/2mC0EZGYXDZAmODw93

1 Like

At this point I’m pretty convinced any antispark that doesn’t precharge the gate is a temporary switch at best.

1 Like