WTB: parts for Trampa [EU]

Hello bro I have a tb trampa motormount on sale for 180usd1

1 Like

You couldn’t ship to me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sorry;( I tried it

1 Like

I‘m from Russia, so shipping shouldn’t be too much. As min we not far away from each other :sweat_smile: I need to sent some other packets on the weekend anyhow, so I can ask what it would cost.

Sorry about that wrong information about the hanger and the kaly drive. He also machine his hangers, so that’s why I thought you need to send your. The thing is that trampa refused to sell hangers to etoxx and kaly. So if kaly now out of stock he will probably only deliver when his own hanger (on which he is working at the moment) is ready and produced. I was looking for the kaly drive in the very beginning and shipping to Russia was about 100$…that’s what made me to not to order…you can check shipping on his website. Idk what it would be to Sweden. I personally would go with an etoxx gear drive. It’s more close to your location and @Nowind does a good job in customer support :sweat_smile: so if you have any questions he usually can explain you everything, plus shipping will be probably only the half or so.

You can calculate your top speed here http://calc.esk8.it/#{“batt-type-lipo”:0,“batt-cells”:12,“motor-kv”:170,“system-efficiency”:85,“motor-pulley-teeth”:10,“wheel-pulley-teeth”:40,“wheel-size”:200}|

With 170kV and 1:4 you up to 58km/h on 8“ wheels and 12s. So you could even go more low with your kV

2 Likes

If I’m correct the cost for etoxx would be 525 plus 150 for Helical Gears so total 675 euro for that package plus shipping.

Maybe get the Helical gears after but then it costs 295 euro?

The price scares me a bit tbh but I’m still thinking of it.

Btw regarding the unity box, I got a friend with a 3d printer if you got the file for it to sell? How sturdy is that box?

How’s your build? :slight_smile:

Best to write @nowind and ask him about pricing etc. maybe you can get the gear drive directly with helical instead of the usual gear and than don´t need to pay the full 150€. But I don´t know as I didn´t bought one from him before.

I didn´t designed a box for the unity yet. I don´t have a unity so there was no need for it. I meant you can design your own if you a bit into 3D designing :wink: I can look if I have a time I can design you a box or mount for the unity. shouldn´t be a big problem. just need the hole pattern of the unity and need to know if there is a need for you to have parts from the unity exposed or it should be just a simple box.

Edit: and you will not need to pay for any STL files… I can just share it, no problem. Just don´t wait that it will be perfect as I don´t have the unity here to take exact messurements.

here my build log :wink:

hope this weekend i get all my motors ready and installed and can maybe do the first test trip in 4wd conifguration :smile:
2 Likes

Your thinking like me, I wanna be able to ride our Swedish winters! Damn 4 awd :ok_hand:

What battery config are you going?

I’m not at all into 3d design :sweat_smile: I would appreciate it alot if you could help with that casing!

I’m gonna check your build later tonight when I wake up :+1:

Edit: I sent a email to Jens at etoxx :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah no problem, take your time! you can sent me a pm and then speak about the case etc.

I´m using 2x 6s heavy duty 5000mAh lipos from hobby king. out of 2 Lipos I get around 8-12km with chains on 2WD. That´s why I have now 8 of these packs :wink:

1 Like

I’m selling a 3dservisas 1:5 in-gear direcr drive for cheap if you want it.

20181102_201649

2 Likes

Pelican 1200 Case With Foam (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0002INQT2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_-pt5BbC7WGJP2

I put a 12s7p in this guy with room to spare to put in a diebiems. Fits, but I went with charge only bms eventually

2 Likes

What’s the cost for this? Edit: how durable are they? :slight_smile:

Really nice build you got going! How did you get the battery box stuck? Screwed it on the board? :slight_smile:

Thx! I wanted to bolt them first but than realized that velcron hold so strong that it’s more than enough. So I just made 3x 3cm stripes of velcron over the board and the same on the battery box

1 Like

You think it be enough with the bigger battery pack?

Believe me, I try to avoid to take off the boxes because the velcron is so strong that i‘m afraid one day I will rather break them than to get it off :sweat_smile: I was skeptical before too, but really no need for it. Just get good heavy duty velcron and all is good

1 Like

I can’t speak to how durable they are since I only used them to test them out, but kugelis used them as his daily driver for at least 500km.

Im selling them for 200usd, shipping included

Isn’t the lipo more expensive than 18650?

I think I’ve calculated it wrong maybe :sweat_smile: I wanna be able to ride atleast 30-40 km. So my thought was getting 12s6p 30q cells. Do get the same range I would need 12s4p with your lipo and that would cost like double the price? (799 wh vs 888 wh)

1 Like

It was just more convenient for me at one point. As i have two trampa i can easy interchange the packs and one I want as light as possible. Two 6s packs only 1.6kg and makes it more easy for jumps etc. If you want to have that huge range, definitely go with the LiIon pack. Just make sure you take care that it’s made right and save.

1 Like

What I’ve read lipo should be the cheaper option? :sweat_smile: Also lighter, seems like I had wrong :sweat_smile:

Btw, looks like I’ll be getting E-toxx :+1:

1 Like

Well li-ion is cheaper if you make the packs yourself i guess. Keep in mind that you want a good BMS if you build your own Li-ion pack. 100A continious BMS is what i got on my 12s5p. Those cost around 80-100€ or so.

If you are going to usr 4:1 gear ratio 150 KV motors would be perfect for you, it will give a theoretical top speed of 52 kph.

I just so happen to have two sk8 149 kv 6374 motors that i will replace with 192kv motors since my gear ratio is 6:1. Higher KV means that i will br able to play around more with my gear ratio since i use belt drive. I guess you dont change gears with the directdrive setup?

In that case i could sell my 149kv motors to you, they have around 30-40km so basicly brand new. I’m also located in sweden :slight_smile:

1 Like