WTB keyway for flipsky motors (uk) also looking for loctite

As title says looking for 2 keyway for flipsky motor based in uk

Also looking for some loctite for just some motor screws and a bunch of nuts and bolts (not sure which one is the best)

Pm me if you have

2 Likes

This is like loctite yeah?

And do they sell key ways

2 Likes

Key ways are usually 3mm x 3mm. If you don’t have a key then use a 3mm drill bit and cut the shaft section to the length you need with a dremel. Works a treat for a key.

1 Like

Yes they do but they only sell them with the pulley kit. Stupid I know because they really should come with the motors.

Don’t really have anyway of cutting metal bits so looking for an already cut into shape one

I don’t really mind about shipping times so doesn’t have to be uk based. More worried about price

1 Like

A hacksaw is very cheap, so is a file, they are the foundation tools of elementary metalwork and it is possible to have change out of £10 for both of them

You can find lengths of keyway (tool steel) on eBay and Aliexpress etc

Mate I am 14 if I turned up home with a hacksaw my dad would take it and kill me with it

Either way I bought the key ways from street wing and the loctite from a local shop

It is loctite 234 red bottle

A metal hacksaw has tiny teeth, you would find it about as hard to cut yourself with it as a butter knife Since you are 14, try talking to him and explaining why you would like it and how the diy scene interests you

A father

1 Like

dont worry not being literal

he is fine with my diy hobby

eitherway i have already ordered streetwing stuff. maybe in future i will invest in one

Wow your dad is pretty weird… Whats wrong with a hacksaw

I thought a hacksaw was like a normal saw

What would have happened if you came home carrying a saw one day when you were 14

Nothing lol, I played by smashing nails into a pieces of wood when I was like 5 :smiley:

2 Likes

my dad would have asked me ‘what you planning on cutting?’

3 Likes

This is a hacksaw giant-hydraulic-hacksaw-machines-500x500

This is also a hacksaw hacksaw