WTB: Any remote EU

Hey guys,

long time since I’ve been active here. My GT2B mod started malfunctioning and I’m looking for a spare remote to work around the time being.

Anything in EU is fine :slight_smile: ! Paypal only.

hello! I don´t have any extra, but can recommend Alienpowersystems remote.

1 Like

These have worked well for me. Or you could see if someone has a spare nano after the black friday deal?

1 Like

Actually just realised I have one of these. Never tried it. Don’t know where I got it either. Interested?:smiley:

:joy: oh… I guess ANY remote except that one haha ! No offense, not my color way :laughing:

I will have 5 extras nano xs in Jan if you can wait. 30 a pop plus shipping.

I can throw in some red spraypaint. I think your board will go 20% faster then :wink:

1 Like

I‘d also be thankful if anyone has a spare bind plug for me ? I am currently in an internship and don’t have any stuff to make my own. Of course, I’ll cover the shipping fees :slight_smile:

I have one of the Maytech Mini Remotes. 40 euro including shipping

UP ! Still looking for a new remote…

What about the mini remote? Widely available on ebay? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-4GHz-Radio-Remote-Controller-Receiver-Transmitter-For-Electric-Skateboard-New/222515109030?hash=item33ceef1ca6:m:m4DlxfaNHT3LbvhUWQcp-Ww

That price is too low, like 1/3 of the normal cost. Seems fishy Edit: did it drop that much? I’ve been kind of absent for a couple of months and i remember them costing around 30 each, now they sell for 10-15?

Yep, I’ve had a few now at that price. They arrived pretty quickly.

I bought mine for 8 off ebay and one for 15 and the 15$ ones reciever died

If you don’t want to wait for a long shipping time like ebay. Banggood has them to and you can pay a little bit more for faster shipping :wink:

I got both remotes and still working fine after 6 months. I prefer the bigger remote it feels nice, cheap but reliable and great control.

1 Like

I’m selling brand new nano-x for 40€. Pm me for pics and shipping from germany. Edit: SOLD

This can be closed ! :slight_smile: thanks @rok for providing me with a nano X

1 Like

BUMP this again :slight_smile: ! Looking for a remote for my second board. Offer me anything !