(WtB) 3D print service MadMunkey/Sparkle

GOLD !!! :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed: I LOVE GOOOOOOLLLLLDDDD :joy::joy::rofl::rofl::joy: Hell yea man ! Please let me know

1 Like

Cool. I’ll get them started as soon as I get done with the covers I’m printing now. Should be able to start tomorrow night.

1 Like

I need some of that too… :rofl:

1 Like

I’m not sure how much filiment I have, not sure how much the remote housing will take. If I have enough I’ll print multiple.

1 Like

Ok, I printed it twice, shell up and shell down. Shell up ain’t gonna work with ABS on my printer, it puts the perimeter to close to the outside of the bed and it pulls up. Shell down works, but it’ll require a lot if cleanup.

IMG_20190219_175610 IMG_20190219_175543

3 Likes

Nice. Pm me

20190220_144936 First print with ender 3. Okay i think?

4 Likes

Is Ender 3 a cetain 3d printer ?

Yeah. Pretty cheap one by creality. I saw the recommendation on here for it. Under $200. My first so not sure how to judge it. Seems pretty good.

There appears to be some severe underfil where there are gaps in the print. You might try upping your flow rate or adjusting the setting for diameter of filament down a few hundredths of a millimeter to fix this. @Makio13

Edit: Also notice that the holes are round. Might just be distortion in the picture. Check to make sure your belts on the x and y axis have the same tension.

Great. Will try those things. Thanks

1 Like

@Makio13 I do love the color on those. What filament are you using?

Some gold stuff. https://www.amazon.com/SUNLU-PLA-Plus-Printer-Filament/dp/B07JN2J255/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_pd_title

Got a spare to sell?

I want to get the print better, and see once i clean the one up i have if it works well once the remote is in it. I might in a few days. I’ll let you know. Are you in the US?

Australia WA 6160

I would think it would be cheaper just to find someone in Australia to print it for you now that the file is free? I looked to see shipping a 1 pound box and it was like $30 usd. Sorry

Ok no worries…can you please send me the link… Regards Garry

Post 18 above. The thingiverse link. Have a good one!

Could you print me one, postage to 92127