WSB Stealth motor mounts V2 - with covers and idlers

By the looks of it, it seems like a very good setup. I’m a bit technical myself and don’t see many complications so far. The only thing I can think of is the durability of the idlers. But this can be sloved with good quality bearings. So how is the quality of your used bearings? And what would be points of attention according to you?

If you trust your setup as it is and have no major updates coming up now, I’m willing to buy two mounts, inluding covers and idlers. For 83 mm wheels. Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, regarding the bearings I am using FAG quality bearings, they are sealed. I belive this setup will work fine, but as always it is important to setup the belt tension correct and make sure the mounts align to the truck.

Thanks for the update @WSB.

107mm setup wouldn’t have problems with the old idlers because the wheel covers it almost completely.

But I did a few sketches over your images and the old setup would have issues when used with larger pulleys, which you probably need to use for such a huge wheel. You can see it on the picture above - smaller blue circle is 40T pulley and larger is 44T.

Even the new, smaller idler will not work with 44T pulley (70.033mm pitch diameter).

@WSB May I know if the screws and washer (for mounting motor,idler, etc) will be included if I purchase the mount and idler combo

@WSB All right. Sounds good to me than! Like I said, I’m interested in 2 mounts inlcuding idlers and covers. For 83mm wheels. Let me know how to proceed with payment and where to put my adres :smile: Thanks!

@Kasper

Send me an PM with this info please :slight_smile:

@auggie246 Yes, screws and washer are included, I will post a picture of the hardware.

Anyone in contact with WSB? I was going to pay for my order but have not heard anything from him for 4 weeks. Hope is doing fine…

1 Like

Also tried contacting him with no luck :cry:

1 Like

Are these still for sale looking for two

Same here, seems to be offline… Would like to order two Sets as well :cry:

Same! Messaged but no reply yet.

Are the still available? I would love to get two of these :slight_smile:

Yes! I have been offline for quite some time. But have about 10 mounts in stock. Covers are now 3D printed with Onyx fillament with carbon fiber :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good to see you back! My favorite mounts so far.

How can I get one of these? Are the still available? I would love them! slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, yes still available. Send me a pm! Let med know your wheel and pulley Size. Brg. Andrè

Hello Andrè,

I new to the forum and pm are limited to me at the moment as far as I know.

I want to use 97mm Abec11 wheels. Can you suggest a pulley size?

Thank you, Joachim

@WSB, are you still making and selling these kits? Have to say they look top notch!

2 Likes