Wowgo All Terrain Electric Skateboard, what do you guys think?

So Wowgo all terrain electric skateboard came out. What do you think about this model?:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Clearance issues. Hub motors / not much torque? Bumpy ride with those thin wheels.

It’s probably going to be a fun ride around town/will tackle shitty roads like a champ, but I would not market it as an off road or all terrain solution.

7 Likes

Pretty sweet but yes I agree with @teinol it appears to be much more of a hybrid strret board or enduro board rather than a strictly off road board. Damn good price though! Spectacular price and functionality especially for beginner enthusiasts for sure.

1 Like

10s2p won’t handle all terrain good enough. You should invest time in bigger enclosure and more cell capacity

1 Like

When I asked about the batteries they said Sanyo 18650 10s4p with 48A output.

2 Likes

e: that actually doesnt sound half bad… I wonder if those are general hoverboard tires/hubs :thinking:

1 Like

So it’s a backfire ranger, possibly with a different esc curve, and a wowgo logo instead of backfire. Also a slightly higher top speed. (possibly done using a calculator and not factoring “loaded” speed with a normal rider, wind resistance, and battery sag)

Don’t get me wrong, I like the ranger. But one would think something else would be different. At least it’s a fair bit cheaper, I appreciate that.

Ninja edit, the enclosures are different.

2 Likes

doesnt the ranger use samsung cells? :thinking:

At least its marginal improvements*

*who knows it could still be bad D:

1 Like

Yeah a 10S4P Samsung based battery, mine has LG in it.

1 Like

oh you can get them customized with different cells?

1 Like

No, i just have a pre-production model since im / was a beta tester.

2 Likes

does the samsung pack use 22p? because if so then the sanyo are certainly an upgrade

22p sucksssss >:I

1 Like

Samsung 35E

1 Like

I dont know much about the sanyo cells but would it make sense that theyre using the NCR20700B cells then?

thats the only 12a cell from them I can find… o.O

if thats the case its probably going to dethrone the ranger

(no one should buy from this link, its just for clarification)

these? :thinking:

1 Like

No clue, and i personally doubt it will.

Edit, they freaking changed it once again it has double drop now lol.

1 Like

Hadnt even looked at the pictures really x)

just was thinking about the stats, i agree though.

1 Like

Only problem is thats a render, it looks more like this i think so no drop. And slottet inserts for the hubs so prone to snapping if you jump over things with it. image

what the hell is going on here… image

is that a truck mud guard… or a non solid truck :scream:

Non solid trucks, its the same used on all hub meepo boards now.

1 Like