Would you recommend this Leafboard?

Why would they use HTD3M belts? :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Are they not reliable?

Ah Leafboard. My very first esk8.

Its ok for a 70kg rider like me, and can go up some slight inclines with momentum from speed. It lasted a good 9 months before it ‘broke’ down on me. Not sure what happened but the remote does not respond to the board. The funny odd thing was also that the button makes a weird deep pitched squeak sound when i press the power button.

Now don’t get me wrong, this board is great, if you are looking for a perfect commuter board with reasonable power. It’s also super water resistant. I had to ride it in the rain quite a few times and nothing happened to it, although i had to wipe it down when i got home. The board is an intergrated deck with a 3mm carbon fiber plate on top, which i kept after the board died because its useful material haha.

I got it for 299 USD from the first kickstarter, worth it for that price if you ask me, but had to wait a year thats all

because boosted does it as well…:tipping_hand_man:

1 Like

I have the leafboard plus (the new one with the hobbywing esc)

Still writing a review, but it’s a fantastic short range portable board. Got 11.4mi maxed out in mode 2 on my test track. The small deck and wheels make it best for good condition roads and sidewalks with 2-4mi between breaks.