Willpark16 “situation “

we better be on a look out for any new members with the name of PillWark17 in the future. He won’t stay away for long. I would be shocked if he comes back as himself.

3 Likes

This all seems like so much hassle for basically what seems will turn out to be some salvaged 30Qs.

1 Like

I fully agree. Moneys been spent/stolen already though. For future reference though. Dicking around with recycled packs is not what I do.

9 Likes

The way I c it you prevented a fire. We moved it and it went off

4 Likes

Go time. We had to right?

2 Likes

I’ve got a big box of laptop batterys. I can send you those right? @psychotiller

2 Likes

6 Likes

just make sure Will doesn’t touch it.

7 Likes

This could catch on and be a meme on the forum lol

1 Like

You literally bought that battery a day before I pulled the trigger on sending him money…

that shipping would’ve probably gone up in flames. My purchase probably saved a truck load of deliveries!

Hopefully Dave would be able to make use of most…some…one of the cells. I’m determined to learn battery building from him and contribute to this community with my anal retentive habits…If I ever have to brand something I sell I shouldn’t name it with the words cheek or anal huh?

2 Likes

Not or, both

1 Like

Ran across this on different thread… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

He probably offered his repair services to that battery too. He always seemed to be helpful but now we realize it’s like a blind guy helping you cross the street…and ended up taking your wallet.

1 Like

Yeah **** blind people

6 Likes

Wait no. Sorry

9 Likes

If any blind people saw that I’m sorry :laughing:

18 Likes

I shouldn’t have laughed at this.

4 Likes

You might have been lucky there.

• Psst! Blind people can’t see. Just don’t tell anyone - - -
3 Likes

I think it’s okay for me to make jokes about blindness because I’m 1/4 blind. My grandfather on my father’s side is blind. That’s how that works right?

3 Likes