[WIKI] Approved Battery Builders

+1 @hyperIon2 what up!

Send me a PM, Benjamin @hyperion2 is building batteries and working on the site more now than late. I will have him forward any requests you guys have. Pm me @hyperIon1 And email Benjamin direct for battery quotes or questions [email protected]

4 Likes

Duplicate thread I think.

If you can put this link next to my name I am happy :slight_smile: people can send me also a message on instagram ElectricPacks

1 Like

I would but my thread got merged with this one so only the OP can change it

Is @OskarCastrone, been here for 2 years

1 Like

Do you know where he ships and if he builds custom batteries? @OskarCastrone @PWR-BOARDS

I’m sorry :grin: Is it possible to make a real wiki post out of it so that lvl4 members also could moderate if needed?

where do you ship?

At the moment, the US and some parts of Canada

1 Like

I can check for your country but it’s usually the receiving country that has the most issue. Duty and taxes on your end along with increased shipping cost. Most box board companies can do it because they use cargo ships ( bulk ) and pay way less on shipping and have less hassle going through customs. It can be done but at a price most don’t want to pay. Unless they can bare the wait time of cargo shipping.

1 Like

Is your entry ok like it is now?

I don’t understand? We have shipped to your country before just not batteries.

It’s the battery thread So I listed you as - you ship batteries US only - with an extra note linking to your post

Yes, that’s fine. Thank you for doing so. As the industry grows so will our capacity to ship batteries. You will always have your pros/cons to every thing. Cost vs quality, supply and demand. Once one catches up to the other the cost can go down.

Thank you again for including us. We really appreciate it. I can ask my ups guy what it would take to get one to your country if you would like.

1 Like

you’re welcome :slight_smile: I didn’t ask for me, i just asked in general

@torqueboards how could i forgett you? Are you shipping worldwide? I guess you’re not building custom packs?

Has anyone used esk8 diyeboards? (Cannot include a link, but they’re at: diyeboard. com) Considering buying a battery from them due to some very good prices, but also want to stick to some verified sellers…

Don’t buy from diyeboard. The community has disapproved this vendor for over 5 years now.

jump starter with air compressor product for use in automotive emergencies,Product Links: Jump Starter 2000A with Air Compressor 150PSI-Lokithor JA301 – Lokithorshop :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: