[WIKI] Approved Battery Builders

Open to it, doing one now, contact first via PM.

So, yes. What about @Money, what did he do?

I also bought from @hyperIon1 & @hyperIon2, they have great customer service and my battery is still serving me well after 130+ miles! Just email or PM them

I think @Marsen does batteries in Western Australia. Covers the rest though too. Correct me if I’m wrong.

2 Likes

Idk but it’s good to know there’s more options

yes, i do custom batts

2 Likes

He definitely does

1 Like

Hes back!!! Hows it going Jai?

haha hey man, yeah not bad. just working and riding :smile:

3 Likes

That sounds like the dream life

Thats the go! Be seeing you in the new year mate hopefully when I decide what I’m building next.

1 Like

I have ordered a custom battery from @pjotr47

+1 for @TinnieSinker, could also add @Marsen to the Aussie list

1 Like

@Marsen Do you have a shop? Do you build custom batteries?

Hi, I have a website for selling batteries and chargers. I build custom battery packs too. www.marsen.com.au

2 Likes

I’d like to get a thread started with reputable battery builders, links to their stores/forum names, and where they ship. I’m going to list the makers I know of that I’ve seen with reputable reviews. Please suggest additions/removals with reasoning and I’ll add to this top post. Community knowledge… ASSEMBLE!

@psychotiller - Batteries @hyperIon1 & @hyperIon2 - Batteries @thisguyhere - Batteries

2 Likes

+1 @hyperIon2 what up!

Send me a PM, Benjamin @hyperion2 is building batteries and working on the site more now than late. I will have him forward any requests you guys have. Pm me @hyperIon1 And email Benjamin direct for battery quotes or questions [email protected]

4 Likes

Duplicate thread I think.

If you can put this link next to my name I am happy :slight_smile: people can send me also a message on instagram ElectricPacks

1 Like